Food that can do one

I personally think steak puddings and chips with gravy were horrid foodstuffs when I had them.

It’s perhaps a regional thing but I never got the obsession.

Not read the whole thread, so apologies if already mentioned, but…
Coleslaw is horrendous.
Looks like dogs vomit & smells awful.
When eating out, I always ask if coleslaw is included & if yes, then ask for no coleslaw with my food.
I have lost count of the amount of times I have sent food back due to a pile of that shit slopped on my plate despite stating no coleslaw when ordering.
One whiff of this satanic shite turns my stomach.
Any of that offal, tripe, pigs trotter nonsense. Kidney in a pie ruins a good steak one. It’s like eating piss. Anchovies and anything fermented like herrings. If you don’t want any friends then eat this lot.

There was a time when I believed curry to be absolutely horrible
Every time someone said I should have one and I said I struggle to eat it, they recommended I go milder with a Korma and every time, I thought it was utterly disgusting
Then purely by chance, I discovered Korma is laced with coconut milk and I cannot abide the taste of coconut, so I moved onto others and have found several that I really enjoy

Saying you don't like curry, is almost like saying you don't like a roast dinner
Once upon a time I wouldn't entertain the idea of 'cheesecake'! What! Cheese in a cake? WTF. And then a friend offered some, didn't say what it was, and I followed up with 'That's delicious!. But I won't make the same mistake with curry. Cheesecake didn't give the game away by smelling like a latrine.

Not read the whole thread, so apologies if already mentioned, but…
Coleslaw is horrendous.
Looks like dogs vomit & smells awful.
When eating out, I always ask if coleslaw is included & if yes, then ask for no coleslaw with my food.
I have lost count of the amount of times I have sent food back due to a pile of that shit slopped on my plate despite stating no coleslaw when ordering.
One whiff of this satanic shite turns my stomach.

I used to absolutely detest coleslaw, but when its done properly it's really nice. The supermarket shit is just awful, far too much mayo and its too wet.

Last edited:
It’s about as easy as anything to make at home, really good for you. Like you say, avoid all the bs in the sauce, I use a plain yogurt instead of mayo
Like so

I like it with mayo just not dripping in it, home made coleslaw is leagues better than shop bought shit as you say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.