Football Cops CH4 (Series 1 Ep 1-4)

Cov were at home to Bristol City
Sunderland away at Everton
Both games played on a Thursday night.

Cov, Bristol and Sunderland all on the same points with Sunderland occupying the last relegation spot via a worse goal average (as it was back then)

Crowds outside cov can't get in before kick off and Hill (allegedly) gets the game delayed by 15 mins.
Cov 2 up but Bristol hit back to 2-2.
Sunderland game ends and have lost. If the score at Highfield Road stays the same then cov and Bristol are safe.

Jimmy Hill orders the Sunderland score to be flashed up on the scoreboard...... the last 10 mins becomes a farce as both teams refuse to attack amd just kicking the ball to another team mate across the field with the other team making no attempt to get the ball off them.....
Our form teacher was a Sunderland fan. He took some ribbing the next morning - seemed to take it in good spirits until we saw the next Maths test - ouch!

Part 2 of 4 airs tonight (Mon 10th CH4 10pm)
Part 3 should be available on Demand/Catch Up at 11pm (i think ?)

Demonstrations outside C4 HQ in coming.
Boycott planned for all products advertised on C4.
Death threats to C4 senior management.
Spirit of Shankly planning march down Whitehall demanding FULL apology and compensation.
Will Aldo the Alcy be ringing in a drunken rant to Talksport ?

Some utter wankers follow lower league football
Hope we get off those charges ;)
Otherwise we’ll be playing em !!!!

If they throw us to the Wolves and we end up in the wilderness then they will have effectively cut their own throats, deep down fans of other clubs will know what has happened and in time the trust in the competition will go.

It'll not be worth watching.

Twas about to watch episode 3 on that there Catch Up, but then they (CH4) chucked Italia 90 on again n all the fun n games that came with it, more entertainment...

:-)

Slightly off topic but relevant to this post. I was watching old episodes of "Welcome to Wrexham" last week, one of the episodes was about football hooligans who follow them. There was a pretty and smart girl who was with a hooligan. Her dream was to be in the police but failed the background checks because of his record. I was mystified as to how she was still with him. Men must be thin on the ground in Wrexham!!

Background checks must be thorough because I needed enhanced DBS for the civil service and didn’t need to disclose relationships / family.

Background checks must be thorough because I needed enhanced DBS for the civil service and didn’t need to disclose relationships / family.
I think the police are very detailed in the background checks. My sons ex girlfriend had her checks done when she joined the force, they wanted to know my wife's family name in her home country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.