Football Cops CH4 (Series 1 Ep 1-4)

Background checks must be thorough because I needed enhanced DBS for the civil service and didn’t need to disclose relationships / family.

They are much more thorough than enhanced DBS. They don't just cover criminal activity of yourself, they cover potential conflicts of interest and potential to blackmail.

How come Scunthorpe can find a twelve year old who threw a flare using cctv but we cant find a Scouser dropping bombs from our top tier, or Scouse Police cant find anyone who attacked our coach?

How come Scunthorpe can find a twelve year old who threw a flare using cctv but we cant find a Scouser dropping bombs from our top tier, or Scouse Police cant find anyone who attacked our coach?
Have you ever been to a Scunthorpe ?
That will be a CSI level incident in Scunny...

Yet the Roma fans who attacked a dipper in Liverpool were found and jailed.

I’m obviously pleased justice was served regardless but there should be parity.

Slightly off topic but relevant to this post. I was watching old episodes of "Welcome to Wrexham" last week, one of the episodes was about football hooligans who follow them. There was a pretty and smart girl who was with a hooligan. Her dream was to be in the police but failed the background checks because of his record. I was mystified as to how she was still with him. Men must be thin on the ground in Wrexham!!
I think she fucked him off in the end, as did the show if it’s the same person I’m thinking of. A total gob shite. Mcilhenney was in The Turf with him and the dick had a load of beer inside him. Made a cock of himself, which Mcilhenney wasn’t impressed with.

A total prick.

Just watched the latest one - funny watching a well known everton fan get arrested for drug dealing in Malta

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.