Football Cops CH4 (Series 1 Ep 1-4)

We’re usually bussed in with Wales and it’s never as bad as England here or what City received in Istanbul.

The Sunderland fans away at Cov are everything that’s wrong with it all. By all means if you’re stupid enough to want to fight, fight like minded rivals. These though were goading the police for no reason.

Series 1 Episode 3 tonight 10pm
Whenever England play abroad, the football cops go too. In Germany the fans enjoy the sunshine and beer. But some robust Italian policing leaves England fans in need of support.

Series 1 Episode 4 tomorrow (Tue) 10pm
At the Bradford-Carlisle game, the cops contend with running battles and a pitch invasion. While at the FA Cup Final, the challenge is keeping rival Man Utd and Man City fans apart.

Any Scottish action in it? Unfortunately/Fortunately my team are banned from Carlisle, Preston, Bolton and Bermondsey. No decent away pre season trips.

Hardly anything on the cup final. The Carlisle game had the potential to really kick off when that gate was opened but the cops had it sorted quickly.
Total waste of film that clip on Wembley Way, showing a few pissheads exchanging verbal.

No way did that gate open by simple barging, one of the stewards caught the fv bug after watching Green Street Hooligans on the tele, i reckon.

Thought that Stockport Salford match would've had more potential!
----------------------------------------------------------
Found episode 3 more interesting n how they operate on the national team away scene, can't see that whole Buses from the Naples port area to the stadium trick with the promise of a speedy four mile road trip taking three time as long changing anytime soon.

The way them innocent England shirter's were baton charged by over-zealous Naples RoboCops was a fucking piss take, utterly disgraceful. Them DFO that were there did well to protect that fan unconscious on the floor.

Good to see Frankfurt have some of then cuntish Naples RoboCops on the backfoot.

Probably be yet another series of this programme to come.

Last edited:
Total waste of film that clip on Wembley Way, showing a few pissheads exchanging verbal.

No way did that gate open by simple barging, one of the stewards caught the fv bug after watching Green Street Hooligans on the tele, i reckon.

Found episode 3 more interesting n how they operate on the national team away scene, can't see that whole Buses from the Naples port area to the stadium trick with the promise of a speedy four mile road trip taking three time as long changing anytime soon.

The way them innocent England shirter's were baton charged by over-zealous Naples RoboCops was a fucking piss take, utterly disgraceful. Them DFO that were there did well to protect that fan unconscious on the floor.

Good to see Frankfurt have some of then cuntish Naples RoboCops on the backfoot.

I found it watchable although maybe not as good as it could have been. Agree on the Naples police. My mate went there when we played over there and said it was scary in general and not for the faint hearted.

Not sure Salford have any sort of a firm do they?

Not that I really know. Just the impression I get.

They’d probably have a load of United fans turn out if they played anyone decent but not sure any of their actual fans are bothered?

In fact, just remembered they played Leeds a couple of years ago. But can’t remember now if anything happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.