Football fan or City fan

Will watch any decent football match, live or on TV, but the quality of City over the last few years has spoiled the game, in some respects.

To see players NOT making the easy pass, NOT control the ball with their first touch, or NOT be able to find an open teammate without 5 or 6 “nothing” touches makes me realize the different plane upon which we are performing.

Pep ruining shit English football since arriving at City!

I used to be a football fan. Then Pep took over and the only football I can now watch for 90+ minutes is a city game without falling asleep. Has Pep ruined football or was it always shit?
When watching first half against Fulham. The choas that we saw without control made me realised I am Pepwashed. It definitely makes me appreciate good football. We are just spoiled with best football.

I don’t like football on the whole as much as I used to but still love City as much as ever. The media are mostly to blame with their constant negativity (and not just about City either) and blatant propaganda. It leaves a sour taste in the mouth to be honest.

Love football but these days apart from anything City and some raggy stuff I mostly tend to watch lower league foreign stuff, sometimes I couldn't tell you what part of the country they come from. No stress & no favourites, it's very clensing.

Not watched international football more than 10/15 mins of any game for years apart from the tournament finals of the WC/EC.

Hate football; love City.
Since Pep, there's Pep football, which is completely different to everything I've seen before, and I love it. Perfect football played with supreme intelligence, strength, and, usually, joy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.