Football fan or City fan

He’s a lot to answer for that Pep, watching a group of kids on the park yesterday afternoon having a game, 8 on each side, aged about 10-13 and couple of occasions heard one of the goalies getting a bollocking for just hoofing the ball as far upfield as he could, getting told to pass it to teammates near him. Not like when we were their age hoof it and chase it.

Watching the Fulham game I noticed, and not for the first time, that there's an audible gasp if we misplace a single pass, even if it's not in our half and doesn't really pose a threat.

That's Pep football.

Once you get used to that, everything else mostly looks like amateur hour.

Love City not bothered about football !

We have been watching the best football ever played in England under Pep. I cant watch other premier league games as their standard is poor. Poor first touch, poor passing etc. Not strictly true ! Brighton are good to watch.

Our players are light years ahead of other teams with their first touch, movement and speed if thought. This is evident at every level within the club.

Tue lack of appreciation from the press/media for City and Pep is scandalous. Pep has changed football from grassroots to the top.

Some knobhead rag was telling me as I was having my treble tatt done how much better pisscan was to Pep lol. In his best cockney accent was telling me Pep is a money manager only lol. No point discussing football with a knobhead.

I can watch lower league games and except a lower level of football.

Not that simple really. I loved playing as much as I loved watching City, but back in those days it wasn't a love of the technical side, more individual acts/players. I stopped playing 5 a side at 57 (I was part of the youth policy!) and I still miss it. But the way we play now - there is so much behind it. You can enjoy that side if you want or just enjoy the winning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.