Football Governance Bill (Independent Regulator) introduced today

Wonder if the red scouse or Stretford get to vet anyone applying to work as / for the Independent Regulator?
I think the most telling thing that's happened regarding City/ FFP / I dependent regulator etc is that both these red shirted cousins put their clubs up for sale within days of each other

It's like they we're told what's down thr line for them

The government running football, what could possibly go wrong?
I mean they’ve done a fine job running ruining the country.
Give it 12 months and we’ll be sending money to all and sundry.
Along with a few backhanders.
We certainly needed a change from the current shit show but I doubt this is gonna be much of an improvement.

Wonder if the red scouse or Stretford get to vet anyone applying to work as / for the Independent Regulator?
I think Sheikh Mansour holds a bit more sway with the British government than anybody associated with those two despicable clubs. It should be him vetting applicants this time

I watched the minister for culture and sport this morning and there is nothing new at all, it is all happening now , she said it was world beating , wtf , lol

Seems it ok to have so many yank owned clubs who are in massive debt , she didnt mention that
Completely out of her depth. Loads of words without any substance. No real answers to the questions asked. It was a mere political interview were the person being interviewed only keep repeating the things they wanted to say all the while making them look like they don’t have a fucking clue about the real problems in the pyramid.

Greed
Debt
American hence funds ownership model v city.

Shouting about fan power over stadia movement or badge changes misses the point. The premier league have been trying to avoid paying the championship a significant lumpsum and the championship also don’t trickle down that money to the lower leagues.

It’s ok tho, parry, gill and masters will keep the ship clean and pointing in the red direction.

Trying to keep an open mind but it looks toothless.

Potentially Biggest change in English football governance since 1992…

Threads & Pages on Caf about it: 0

Bizarre, no handwringing of how they will cope with the evenhandedness and nonbias of leadership and control.
Not even the opposite bollox of ‘they Will just suck up to City, i’m done with Football’

Completely out of her depth. Loads of words without any substance. No real answers to the questions asked. It was a mere political interview were the person being interviewed only keep repeating the things they wanted to say all the while making them look like they don’t have a fucking clue about the real problems in the pyramid.

Greed
Debt
American hence funds ownership model v city.

Shouting about fan power over stadia movement or badge changes misses the point. The premier league have been trying to avoid paying the championship a significant lumpsum and the championship also don’t trickle down that money to the lower leagues.

It’s ok tho, parry, gill and masters will keep the ship clean and pointing in the red direction.

Trying to keep an open mind but it looks toothless.
Yeah, she kept saying this is what the fans want, not to sure about that either , if it doesnt reign in the americans and their debt then it is indeed toothless

Yeah, she kept saying this is what the fans want, not to sure about that either , if it doesnt reign in the americans and their debt then it is indeed toothless
Good ol USA built on credit. The American owners see no problem loading clubs with debt as long as they can pay the monthly fee back to the bank.

Look at Roman’s soft loans to Chelsea. It was never paid back. So all their sporting triumphs could be treated with contempt.

Its never talked about tho, just city city city.

I think the most telling thing that's happened regarding City/ FFP / I dependent regulator etc is that both these red shirted cousins put their clubs up for sale within days of each other

It's like they we're told what's down thr line for them

Yep and if there was an independent regulator years ago that letter that 8/9 clubs signed and sent to the Premier league to look at our accounts wouldn't have happened!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.