Football Governance Bill (Independent Regulator)

It really makes no sense but my issue is with the board & the rest of the leadership of the prem & execs from the premier league. By now they should know it’s been a ridiculous & illogical attack on one of their members.

There are only two executive directors in the PL. The apparently non-existent chairwoman and Masters. It is a ridiculously under- qualified organisation.

There are only two executive directors in the PL. The apparently non-existent chairwoman and Masters. It is a ridiculously under- qualified organisation.

& contrary to the ridiculously under qualified board there should be 20 highly qualified boards that should be raising concerns. We know there is only self-interest but that in itself should alert them to this.

Having worked for a Government enforcement agency for 37 years I can assure you that the Regulator won't go near any of the questions that need to be answered. They will concern themselves with taking money out of the Premier League to fund themselves and one or two "popular" causes and issue repeated statements saying "something must be done".

Personally, I'd prefer to see a public enquiry on how 3 clubs came to own football and what can be done to break that stranglehold.

It's being run like a corner shop ..open all hours to favoured customers and never a chance to see past the middle of next week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.