Football Governance Bill (Independent Regulator)

I’ve just come across a discussion on BBC Breakfast with Lisa Nandy and she came across extremely well.
It became clearer listening to her talk and I think she at least has the supporters views at heart and will listen.

Unless she thins out these American owners she's just another mouthpiece. This regulator is being paid 10 million a year from the PL and all I have heard is culture this and save that.

Politicians don't care about anything but their own careers and "looking" like they are doing the right thing.

Last edited:
I am deeply suspicious of any institution that claims independence. If they have a panel who know anything about football they will have baggage, which undoubtedly will have a tinge of red about it. The PL and the FA have shown themselves to be much less than impartial over the time we have dominated football in this country. I expect little different from this confection.

I am deeply suspicious of any institution that claims independence. If they have a panel who know anything about football they will have baggage, which undoubtedly will have a tinge of red about it. The PL and the FA have shown themselves to be much less than impartial over the time we have dominated football in this country. I expect little different from this confection.

What makes me suspicious is why does one of the countries most successful products need a regulator, up to now all I have heard is how money is going to be syphoned from PL profit to make everything fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.