Football hardmen and City.

wynn davies , flattened larry lloyd at anfield , first game of the season mid seventies , best header of a ball of his era

oh andy andy andy
andy andy andy andy morrison...

the best 80k we`ve ever spent and between him,bernstein and big joe they stopped us going down the shithole and got us back on the map......

steve kinsey hardest bloke in the whole of football, could crack coconuts under his armpits ?

blue62 said:
Who remembers Nicky Reid? Took no prisoners at all, very under-rated player.

Unsung hero in my book, he was my favourite player when i was a nipper.

He gave 100% for the shirt every game and he never shirked a tackle even if it was 60/40 out of favour.

Great shout on Nicky Reid. Hard as nails and a proper lifelong blue. Never hear of him nowadays, a shame he's not connected to the club in some capacity. Like Barnes, Owen and McKenzie, he got binned off to West Brom and was never the same player after leaving City.
Mike Doyle was the daddy though. Used to get genuine death threats from Rags before derbies and didn't give a flying fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.