Football is fixed blog

Sadly as a Bradford Bulls fan I can categorically state that you can still get unbelievable decisions by a video ref even when everyone in the ground can see the video ref is wrong. Rugby League is even more bent than football.

100% accuracy is an illusion as long as human subjectivity is involved.IMO we need to change the rules of the game eg for offside and determining the intent of a player so far as fouls & penalties are concerned.

CTID

I will echo this view as often in RL, the video ref who incidentally can take forever will come up with a decision that 99% of the crowd think WTF after seeing the same replays themselves.

Some decisions in some matches have been questionable to the point of being corrupt/fixed.
The referees are subject to outside influence, you only need look as far as Taylor.He was on the verge of giving a red card to Luiz for a cynical foul on Aguero when something was spoken into his earpiece which made him change his mind.
That tw*t Rooney running up to the ref resulting in Vinnie being sent off in the FA Cup.
It only takes one poor decision to unsettle a team and affect the ultimate outcome of a game.

Clear red card and a penalty missed today, currently at 1-3 and also numerous non fouls for Wham but not for City for similar offences

clear penalty on Sterling, their goal offside, but linesman was way out of position, so discounting that there free kick should have been a penalty. All I saw was some poor refereeing, major decisions favoured WHU but not to the extent I would cry corruption

shocking for the raheem pen tho

Some decisions in some matches have been questionable to the point of being corrupt/fixed.
The referees are subject to outside influence, you only need look as far as Taylor.He was on the verge of giving a red card to Luiz for a cynical foul on Aguero when something was spoken into his earpiece which made him change his mind.
That tw*t Rooney running up to the ref resulting in Vinnie being sent off in the FA Cup.
It only takes one poor decision to unsettle a team and affect the ultimate outcome of a game.

Same ref who magically turned a yellow into a red for Delph at wigan. No doubt in my mind he was told what to do.

One thing is, not all refs would be needed to be in on this. Untold arsenal although a pain has a section where they keep track of which ref does each teams game. Regularly you get 3 refs doing nearly half of a teams matches in a single season. Why don' we have enough refs for them all to do 2 games per season per team max ?

Surely somehing like Moss doing multiple crystal palace games or Taylor always getting utd games makes It easy to fix required matches

Think Prestwich_Blue did something a few years ago showing our average points off the basis of 3 refs vs the rest of pgmol. There is a reason they ave a select group

clear penalty on Sterling, their goal offside, but linesman was way out of position, so discounting that there free kick should have been a penalty. All I saw was some poor refereeing, major decisions favoured WHU but not to the extent I would cry corruption

Of course not, just poor referring then....
Same shit, just a different game, I’ll leave you to your eutopia

One thing is, not all refs would be needed to be in on this. Untold arsenal although a pain has a section where they keep track of which ref does each teams game. Regularly you get 3 refs doing nearly half of a teams matches in a single season. Why don' we have enough refs for them all to do 2 games per season per team max ?

Surely somehing like Moss doing multiple crystal palace games or Taylor always getting utd games makes It easy to fix required matches

Think Prestwich_Blue did something a few years ago showing our average points off the basis of 3 refs vs the rest of pgmol. There is a reason they ave a select group
There are currently 19 refs in PiGMOB
40 in the Bundesliga
38 in Seria A, make of it what you will

There are currently 19 refs in PiGMOB
40 in the Bundesliga
38 in Seria A, make of it what you will

if we had VAR then their goal would not have stood, fuck all to with penalty/free kick smokescreen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.