Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

Last edited:
That is VERY interesting. Seems like us and PSG aren't part of the gang and it's the old G-14 who are running with this. I think we know now who's behind this presumed hack and who's behind FIFA's Club World Cup.

I would not like to be in Rumennigge's shoes at the moment. He's heading for a big fall if he's upset the boys in Abu Dhabi.

Wooooooo... and the spotlight’s on us? IF you are a sports ‘journo’ in this country and not covering this, hang your head in shame - and expect a fucking punch on the back of your head when I spot you at the Etihad this weekend, lapping up all our hospitality - the hypocritical c***s...

Judging by the look of tomorrow's UK papers the allegations against us are now chip paper.

Last edited:
The press will only report what they have to, because it is ACCESS TO POWER they crave most, and none of them seems likely to want to give that up anytime soon!

The Marca story is dynamite, if it is all true. And, if it is, then the world of football is being run by a Star Chamber, and most people are on the outside!

Ffs.

From reddit:

"According to the article, City funds this Right to Dream Academy in Ghana to the tune of 850k to 1m a year, and in exchange, Njordsjaelland (whose owner owns the academy), must make "best efforts" to effectuate a transfer if City want to sign them.

So, not exactly "for free!"

Edit: Also, there's no guarantee that the player must first go to Njordsjaelland before being transferred to City. Iheanacho trained with the Right to Dream Academy, and he was signed straight from Africa, albeit at a different academy. So, if Njordsjaelland benefit by signing players from the academy that City funds, City can get a favorable, "best efforts" transfer later on. Personally, don't see the problem here. "
This story has been round for a few years. Nothing new. As it stands, the only thing we can really be charged with is being a benefactor to a a club in Denmark!

Last edited:
There seems to be some very interesting revelations in these articles. One stood out like a sore thumb to me, so correct me if I have misread this, but if correct we should be shouting it from the rooftops ...
After the recent rule changes, if Hoffenheim (or any debut team in the Chumps League) went on to win it, they would still get less money than Real Madrid - even if they lost all six group games!
If this is true, there can't be any football fan on the planet who thinks this is fair - including Madrid's.
Surely this is wrong ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.