Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

Wonder if these additional fees for Pogba were factored into their PL FFP calculations...
Good point, but who will ask the question.

I wonder Palace fans will think about this if a Pogba goal or assist leaves them in the bottom 3 at the weekend. Fielding ineligible players is about the most serious offence in football. Of course these are just allegations, but as far as I am concerned they are more serious than the allegations against City as City have already been sanctioned. At the very least the transfer should be investigated.

And today's Der Spiegel hatchet job just happens to be about Wolves and Gestifute.

Unfortunately football is fixed has had a book coming out for months which has still to be released
So a pinch of salt is always taken with his posts
On the plus side, I believe he's worked for City in the past so he's not a complete work of fiction

Unfortunately football is fixed has had a book coming out for months which has still to be released
So a pinch of salt is always taken with his posts
On the plus side, I believe he's worked for City in the past so he's not a complete work of fiction

Fair enough, wonder why he's not been sued for naming names? He mention's an ex City player on his twitter 1.3M in debt who the club reported to the City of London police for shall we say shenanigan's.

That is akin to Idi Amin questioning the human rights record of his successor, whilst living in the lap of luxury in exile.

That’s the irony in all this. FIFA, UEFA, Blatter, Platini, Real Madrid, Barcelona FC, Bayern Munich, Hoeness, Rumminiger er al - all corrupt, some convicted criminals- pointing the finger at us and PSG - when I fact PSG and us have done nothing compared to their shady backhand deals and tax fiddles. Football might well be corrupt but it’s the corrupt running the show, joining ranks and clinging onto power in an ever desperate manner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.