Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

Another anti-Infantino article. The FIFA president elections are scheduled for June 2019, G4 are clearly doing everything possible to damage Infantino's reputation. Of course, Rummenigge and Agnelli have nothing to do with it *wink* and will present themselves as Spiegel's victims.

So the 89m they paid was really around 110m

This was always the case. The rags PR machine was in full spin to hide this, but it was public knowledge at the time.

Overall this is yet another DS "leak" that everyone kinda knew.
I don't think that everyone knew that both the rags and Juve paid Raiola
It was one of those things that was airbrushed from history
When the deal was done it was said united paid the agent. Then as time moved on it changed to Juve paid it out of the £89m

The Pogba story is old, but the aspect that Utd and Juve faced sanctions that were not implemented is new to me.

So what both FIFA and UEFA are saying that it is alright for us to go after clubs that have broken our regulations, even if they are obtained by illegal means. I would like to see what happens should either/both try to impose a ban on us through these illegal means. Surely they would be upto there arms in so many lawsuits they won't know which way to turn to avoid having to pay compensation. Both of these organisations cannot do anything if they have obtain this evidence by law someone hacking into our internal information.

it is now time for the club to take Der Spiegel to court in this country and to sue for damages, I say £3 million plus they print a full apology and provide the name and address of the person who did the hacking. A failure to supply his name and address will be seeking an extra £3million.

So what both FIFA and UEFA are saying that it is alright for us to go after clubs that have broken our regulations, even if they are obtained by illegal means. I would like to see what happens should either/both try to impose a ban on us through these illegal means. Surely they would be upto there arms in so many lawsuits they won't know which way to turn to avoid having to pay compensation. Both of these organisations cannot do anything if they have obtain this evidence by law someone hacking into our internal information.

it is now time for the club to take Der Spiegel to court in this country and to sue for damages, I say £3 million plus they print a full apology and provide the name and address of the person who did the hacking. A failure to supply his name and address will be seeking an extra £3million.
I find it difficult to object providing its genuine. What I object to more is that other revelations are ignored. If City had faced the Pogba news we'd be facing calls for our relegation.

Utd have played a player bought by allegedly nefarious means. Clubs are excluded from competitions for a lot less serious allegations. Fielding an ineligible player etc. If a player is bought in contravention of the rules and regulations of the league, should they be playing and shouldn't that club be punished? Rules only apply in the case of Manchester City.

It's a Kangaroo court. Seems newspaper editors are deciding the agenda along with a phalanx of Man Utd and Liverpool supporting journalists in the media who are agenda driven. I can imagine that the media are getting bombarded with threats of legal action from lawyers and that might explain their silence.

The media hunt continues...
Linking Ramos, Lovren, City and FFP in one sentence requires certain mental equilibristics.

....so he would like someone to take action based on an allegation would he.
More importantly an allegation of what?
That we breached UEFA's FFP rules in 2013?
Its well documented we did (and why and how) and have been punished in the manner agreed as per the FFP rules.
Another bitter scouse using the Times as a platform to spew their bile.
Get over it La.
Another twat I wouldn't let within a mile of our ground ever again.

The Pogba story is old, but the aspect that Utd and Juve faced sanctions that were not implemented is new to me.

It's new to me too but just because Football Leaks said it, doesn't mean it's necessarily true. They'd have to come up with some hard evidence first, just as they need more evidence of City's alleged wrongdoings than a few internal e-mails.

Personally, I don't give a fuck how much United and Juve paid Raiola or whether it was a dodgy transaction or not. It's only of interest to me when used against those deluded Rags who think their club is whiter than white compared to ours. Besides, the more money they shelled out for Pogba the better as far as I'm concerned!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.