Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

Thought I'd have a gander at what the Wolves fans are saying in light of the Der Spiegel hatchet job on them. Many of the comments could've been written by City fans about us! Just one example:

I really get the feeling that the establishment dont like the thought of us potentially challenging the top clubs. Think the club should issue some stern words to all these ****ers.

That’s the irony in all this. FIFA, UEFA, Blatter, Platini, Real Madrid, Barcelona FC, Bayern Munich, Hoeness, Rumminiger er al - all corrupt, some convicted criminals- pointing the finger at us and PSG - when I fact PSG and us have done nothing compared to their shady backhand deals and tax fiddles. Football might well be corrupt but it’s the corrupt running the show, joining ranks and clinging onto power in an ever desperate manner.
At the national level it's like the French complaining about State Aid manipulation, the Spanish complaining about corruption in football and the Germans complaining about human rights abuses - all richly comic.

Thought I'd have a gander at what the Wolves fans are saying in light of the Der Spiegel hatchet job on them. Many of the comments could've been written by City fans about us! Just one example:

This is all Bayern led, they know they can no longer compete with the Premier League’s money and have an ageing squad that's going to cost millions they don't have to replace. They also know that City and PSG have pushed them further dowith the food chain and any other club like Wolverhampton joining the party would further hurt them, to remain elite that need all new money stopped and are trying to sling enough mud hopeing that some sticks. I'm not the slightest worried if they cause any further investigations themselves could well come under the spotlight and other German clubs have accused them of being corrupt for years with reguard to sponsorship funding. As they say today's news is tomorrows chip paper

Utd fans hoping all this shit would impact our players and make us lose the derby LOL

I actually think it plays into our hands, the unfairness, the bollocks around all this only galvanizes our team.

Now reporting Ramos failed a drugs test after the champions league final. Surely this would have come out at the time?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.