Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

I haven't read the whole article but The Times have said part of the investigation is whether the money(£60m in 2015), thought to have come from Etihad actually came from ADUG but is that incorrect?
It didn't come from ADUG but from the Executive Council. As long as it didn't come from ADUG (which would be a way of disguising owner investment) then I really can't see what it has ot do with UEFA.

It didn't come from ADUG but from the Executive Council. As long as it didn't come from ADUG (which would be a way of disguising owner investment) then I really can't see what it has ot do with UEFA.

UEFA will know that. The howls of outrage from football hacks who don't have the first understanding of complex finance and the law will always howl at the moon over something like this. But whatever their motivation, UEFA are not going to press on something their own legal team will say will get a Foxtrot Oscar/None of your business reply.

UEFA will know that. The howls of outrage from football hacks who don't have the first understanding of complex finance and the law will always howl at the moon over something like this. But whatever their motivation, UEFA are not going to press on something their own legal team will say will get a Foxtrot Oscar/None of your business reply.
You have a lot of faith in the system. An Arab Sheikh vs European sporting institution. I am not sure politics can be kept out of cases like these. Arab money is seen as dirty and subverting the European game. That is the way a lot of people including politicians see it.

You have a lot of faith in the system. An Arab Sheikh vs European sporting institution. I am not sure politics can be kept out of cases like these. Arab money is seen as dirty and subverting the European game. That is the way a lot of people including politicians see it.

In the system? The UEFA system? Not a chance. But the law is a very powerful thing.

Judges see things a lot differently to politicians mate.

Imagine my surprise yesterday at a man positively beaming and high-fiving his way around the canteen at United, along with Richard Arnold.

Yup, that's right, Mr David Gill.

For a man who apparently has zero influence in his non-executive role at the club, he doesn't half seem to be around a lot, especially on the day Jose is packing his bags...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.