Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

Imagine my surprise yesterday at a man positively beaming and high-fiving his way around the canteen at United, along with Richard Arnold.

Yup, that's right, Mr David Gill.

For a man who apparently has zero influence in his non-executive role at the club, he doesn't half seem to be around a lot, especially on the day Jose is packing his bags...

a 100% rag twat who should never be in a position where impartiality is needed.

This cnut should be nowhere near UEFA or any Football Association post.

Imagine my surprise yesterday at a man positively beaming and high-fiving his way around the canteen at United, along with Richard Arnold.

Yup, that's right, Mr David Gill.

For a man who apparently has zero influence in his non-executive role at the club, he doesn't half seem to be around a lot, especially on the day Jose is packing his bags...

I don’t understand why we don’t object to the conflict of interest in view of his blatant refusal to distance himself from the running of the club.

I don’t understand why we don’t object to the conflict of interest in view of his blatant refusal to distance himself from the running of the club.

If we did where do you think the media would go with it? Unless we habe evidence that he is impartial its a waste of time.

This "concrete" case against us seems to have gone very quiet lately.

I've said before that I am pretty certain that 'concrete' was a poor translation from Ceferin, and he meant 'particular' rather than 'solid'.

All he said is "we're looking into it and expect an outcome soon" (paraphrasing, I think). Not sure what else you'd expect UEFA to say - they couldn't not look into it.

I’m quite enjoying the scandal at Der Spiegel... where one of their most respected journalists is now being exposed for having fabricated his stories.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.