Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

So this Bayern legend bribed officials, lied, refused to offer evidence and then pretended to have dementia until the time limitation ran out. And yet these are the people who have the audacity to slag City off
Wonder would the same rules apply if it was a member of city’s board,when the shit hits the fan for one of the cartel clubs they all close ranks and it’s then brushed under the carpet oh well the limitation has ran out unfortunately we can’t do anything now ..

Wonder would the same rules apply if it was a member of city’s board,when the shit hits the fan for one of the cartel clubs they all close ranks and it’s then brushed under the carpet oh well the limitation has ran out unfortunately we can’t do anything now ..
Buying off a doctor to claim you are too ill to stand trial, despite all evidence to the contrary, is a classic gangster move going back 100 years

Buying off a doctor to claim you are too ill to stand trial, despite all evidence to the contrary, is a classic gangster move going back 100 years
Those that know, know, his reputation has been tarnished.

Of course, it would have been better if he had been charged and prosecuted but the people know he is dirty.

I wonder if Der Spiegel will be running a huge front page splash on this?

FIFA time limited bribery cases because they’ve all got their snouts in the trough but hope it all comes out far too late to do anything about it. Biggest bunch of corrupt bastards there is out there.

FIFA time limited bribery cases because they’ve all got their snouts in the trough but hope it all comes out far too late to do anything about it. Biggest bunch of corrupt bastards there is out there.
I am awaiting our UK media to now go to town on how disgusting it is that FIFA rules allow time barring to be used as a defence.

I wont hold my breath though, Mr Franz isn’t a Muslim you see.

Wonder if this is the same route the Rags are going down with Slabheads retrial?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.