Football Manager 2011

There's a thnig on some of the Fm websites about creating your own club, building up players, coaches and stadium etc. then putting them in the conference. Then see who can get highest up the league.

I know it's only just kicked off but I could get used to seeing those green circles... Reading and Cardiff brushed aside early on, got to love it.

[bigimg]http://i54.tinypic.com/2lmbaxu.png[/bigimg]

take note Arsenal

2v0fu6t.png

I'm going to carry on my City 2nd season, does anyone know a players who's a left back and is better than Kolarov?

Finished 4th in my 4th season with Osasuna. Beat Real 4-0 on final day to guarantee 4th, beat Olympiakos in the qualifier but got a tough group so cant see me going any further. Won my 1st 2 games 4-1 and 3-0, looking to win the league but will be very tough.

SS117 said:
I'm going to carry on my City 2nd season, does anyone know a players who's a left back and is better than Kolarov?

There arent many top left backs. Best advice is to scout around and try to find a young talent and hope he turns out to be top class.

None of them will want to come, sept from Bale who's more of a left mid than left back and Spuds sell him for like £50 million!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.