Football Manager 2011

Chairman Wesker said:
I dont like you. you bought a rag. check adlers favourite teams!

but well done on the result.
Adler was a lot cheaper than other top keepers, that's why I bought him. Hart is a bit better in this latest update, but not as much reliable as Adler.

Falastur said:
Just wondering, but why did you sub Silva? He had a 7.7 rating, good condition and no yellow card. I know condition automatically increases at the end of the match, but he can't have been that much worse than 89% on 45 minutes. Maybe in the low 80s?
Just saved him for the next match after 8-0 at half time. ;)

Chairman Wesker said:
getting bored of being city dont know who to be next. finished my project of getting city to play like barca and producing top youngsters took a lot of time! anyone got a decent save outside of city ?

Tried working your way up from the bottom? Make a new manager with no experience and get a non-league job.

Chairman Wesker said:
getting bored of being city dont know who to be next. finished my project of getting city to play like barca and producing top youngsters took a lot of time! anyone got a decent save outside of city ?

Try starting with a lower team and working your way to the City job, for instance I started with Torino, got promoted and Eufa cup, then took over at inter winning the title twice, took over at scum and tried to relegate them but got sacked, built my reputation back up at Fulham and have just taken the job at City where I'll regenerate a very old squad with new and up and coming talent.

Was guttered about not relegating the rags though, at least I sold shrek, nani and vidic and replaced them with Titus Bramble and Samaras

lmjones1uk said:
Chairman Wesker said:

Try starting with a lower team and working your way to the City job, for instance I started with Torino, got promoted and Eufa cup, then took over at inter winning the title twice, took over at scum and tried to relegate them but got sacked, built my reputation back up at Fulham and have just taken the job at City where I'll regenerate a very old squad with new and up and coming talent.

Was guttered about not relegating the rags though, at least I sold shrek, nani and vidic and replaced them with Titus Bramble and Samaras

hahaha i have deep respect for you for doing that i take my saves way too serious nice to see somone doing something for fun. yeah i might do that and start abroad. i tried italy wanted to be too defensive all the time :P how did you aproach it ?

Chairman Wesker said:
lmjones1uk said:

hahaha i have deep respect for you for doing that i take my saves way too serious nice to see somone doing something for fun. yeah i might do that and start abroad. i tried italy wanted to be too defensive all the time :P how did you aproach it ?

I was playing 424 counter attack direct ball high def line, it's not for the purest though as you don't have good possession or passing % but you do score lots of goals..

Anyone seen the new player cam (more of a ball cam, but named player cam)

super close to the action, sort of found within the game and can be downloaded!

3d1fminfo.jpg

Started a season with City and I'm 5th on 51 points after 24 games.

I'm also in the league cup final against chelsea. Also in the FA cup 5th round at home to Leicester. And I'm also into the last 16 of the europa league where I will play athletico madrid aftter I beat Fenebache 8-2 on aggregate.

My signing.

Contrao
Sakho
Gotze
Hazard
Sahin

All top young players. I can see me dominating europe in a couple of seasons when this lot develop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.