Football Manager 2011

Matt the Giant said:
Yeah I suspect nothing else, but I didn't want to pay.. well pay City money for him and am always looking for good deals, investments.
I've gotten magnificent offers for Digne and my second keeper, Sinan Bolat and might sell them next season to make a more than 15x profit.

Nd the question was asked about a "promising" left back, not an already established.

maybe a guy like Alex Sandro, he's 19ish when the game starts.

Or just go into your search and set the parameters you want and find one.

in my second season with Hull in championship, first season got beat in play of final in penalties. Second season they've reduced my wage budget and given me no money to spend. Top scorer is unsettled and has asked for a transfer. About 14 games into new season and sitting around 10th in which the fans are dissapointed. Looking to move clubs asap as board just won't back me in the transfer market and any players i sell i don't receive the transfer budget.

THIS IS PROBABLY THE BEST RE-GEN IVE EVER SEEN AND AT 20 YEARS OF AGE CAN ONLY GET BETTER
2bpkw1.png

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Matt the Giant said:
Yeah I suspect nothing else, but I didn't want to pay.. well pay City money for him and am always looking for good deals, investments.
I've gotten magnificent offers for Digne and my second keeper, Sinan Bolat and might sell them next season to make a more than 15x profit.

Nd the question was asked about a "promising" left back, not an already established.

I agree Alex Sandro is probably the best one you could get.

SS117 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

I agree Alex Sandro is probably the best one you could get.

There's another good hot prospect leftback at GO (Grenables, sp?) in France I'm sure his name is something like Atilia Turan... He develops into a better left back and is much more consistent than Sandro

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.