Football Manager 2011

Blue Smarties said:
Can we all set our rep as automatic? But yeah, screenshots will be needed.

I've never messed about with reps. Automatic doesnt mean random does it? So someone wont get International Player and another get Sunday League? As long as we all have the same rep going into it then im fine with that. Whether I will be able to do a season in a week is another thing. May take a tad longer. Will start my challenge up tomorrow evening.

sjk2008 said:
Blue Smarties said:
Can we all set our rep as automatic? But yeah, screenshots will be needed.

I've never messed about with reps. Automatic doesnt mean random does it? So someone wont get International Player and another get Sunday League? As long as we all have the same rep going into it then im fine with that. Whether I will be able to do a season in a week is another thing. May take a tad longer. Will start my challenge up tomorrow evening.
Automatic starts it as the lowest.

Won my first game 1:0 against Leeds away then lost 1:0 to Reading away, bah

I believe our rep would all be the same if we all pick Burnley. It picks your rep based on the team you are in the specific league. So automatically we might be placed as a professional footballer.

On a side note, how can you print screen in game?

sjk2008 said:
Blue Smarties said:
Can we pick a team for this challenge then?!

How about picking a local side from either Championship or League 1? I agree with the above poster that it's not hard to get promoted from L2 to L1 but it does get more difficult L1 to Championship etc. L1 is a tough league providing you aren't one of Peterborough, Southampton, Huddersfield, Charlton, Sheff Wed etc.

I'd plump for one of:

League One: Oldham or Rochdale
Championship: Burnley

Needless to say it'd obviously be better if everyone involved in this challenge were to be the same team!
Why don't we just pick Burnley?

Won my first 4 preseason friendlys, not that good opposition to be fair but had West Ham just now and Demba Ba scored in the 90+2 minute to win 2-1 against me. So i made a bid for him ;)

Beat Preston 3:0, nice win in a derby! I warn you all now, I have until next Wednesday to chill until I start my work training so Burnley may be in the CL sooner than you all think ;o)

Burnley are pretty good already...don't need much.

Except at defending corners....

Could probably do with a keeper who can cover his near post as well...

And players who aren't made of glass...<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:37 pm --<br /><br />Well that 2nd half didn't go too well.

Just beat Bristol city 1-0 away first game of the season. Steve Thompson got injured for 7 weeks the soft prick, Chris iwelumu guy scored as a sub for me.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:46 pm --<br /><br />Just beat Cardiff 4-0 at home, Chris eagles had a stormer :)

Just started it now, can't resist free transfers. I'd like more coaches but I asked to board and they only let me have 1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.