Football Manager 2011

Biggest win i've ever had. Probably could have been more if Hulk didn't try a De Jong lunge on a player

Burnley sounds fine.

So there should be a date set by when you have to have completed your 3 seasons i suppose. Championship seasons are quite long i think, it'll probably take me a while since i don't have that much free time, maybe a season a week?

Then at the end, you add up your own points, but maybe have to post screenshots that prove how well you did so someone can check you're not a dirty cheat (if anyone can be arsed)?

Won the Johnston Paint Trophy with Crewe against Peterborough. Won away 1-0 but lost by same margin at home, going on to win 4-3 on pens.

Also played an understrength team away to Reading in the 5th round of the FA Cup and drew 1-1! Replay up next when I next get chance to play - I usually only get to play a couple of hours a week, plus I'm one of those players who like to check every U21 team and so on for bargains, otherwise I'd join your little challenge.

City in 5th now, behind Spuds. Have sent De Jong on loan to Zenit and have transfer listed him and Zaba! But Mancini must know something as they just won the League Cup 3-0 against Villa in the final. Liverpool 5th from bottom, slipping down there again. If Kenny goes I could be tempted to apply. Be like having a years grace to build a top prem team and poach the next big stars - their current side with Carroll and Suarez would walk the Championship. Although I may not have the reputation yet, and could end up upsetting my own board I guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.