Football Manager 2011

Carrying on with my Burnley save as I've gotten into it good, even if the challenge is over. I could have a £46,000,000 budget if I wanted and even if I put all the money into the club I still have £17,000,000 lying around!

sjk2008 said:
PSmyth07 said:
I can't remember the points system. Surely there has to be more than just winning trophies etc. Maybe we can use how many points you get over a season? and others.

Just googled FM 3 season challenge and come across one system for starting in the championship.

Part 1 of the challenge is "The Championship"

250 points for winning the league.
100 points for coming second.
50 points for winning the playoffs.

100 points for winning a domestic cup.
30 points for finishing as a runner up in a domestic cup.

20 points for having a player as the leagues top goalscorer.
20 points for having a player as the leagues top assister.
20 points for having a player with the leagues top average rating.

25 points for getting 100 points or more in the league.
15 points for scoring more than 90 league goals.

15 points for conceding less than 40 goals.

10 points for scoring 5 goals or more.
Minus 10 points for every 5 goals conceded.

Then we have Part 2 of the challenge where the below points obviously rely on you being promoted to the Premiership. If you failed to get promotion, then I guess you use the points system above once again:

1000 points for winning the EPL
850 points for coming 2nd
700 points for coming 3rd
600 points for coming 4th
500 points for coming 5th
400 points for coming 6th
350 points for coming 7th
300 points for coming 8th
250 points for coming 9th
200 points for coming 10th
190 points for coming 11th
180 points for coming 12th

500 points for winning the Champions League.
250 points for winning the Europa League.

100 points for winning a domestic cup.
30 points for finishing as a runner up in a domestic cup.

20 points for having a player as the leagues top goalscorer.
20 points for having a player as the leagues top assister.
20 points for having a player with the leagues top average rating.

25 points for getting 90 points or more in the league.
15 points for scoring more than 80 league goals.

15 points for conceding less than 35 goals.

10 points for scoring 5 goals or more.
Minus 10 points for every 5 goals conceded.

I'm up for this if anyone else fancies it? Should you wish to start lower down in League 1 for instance then I guess you could apply the part 2 points for the championship and use the part 1 points for League one?
Just bumping this post for ease of access to the scoring system.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:15 pm --<br /><br />Hatem Trabelsi announced as Barnet manager, just in case you were interested.

MCFC 4 EVER said:
I'm looking for a decent left back for Rochdale in League1 (1st season) I have Ben Thatcher as main choice but after him I don't have anyone. So I need a cheap decent left back. Any ideas?
Thanks
No need to go and buy one, you've already got a very good left back in Joe Widdowson.

Bluemoon115 said:
pee dubya said:
I can't help but feel that Ross Wallace has been slightly overestimated in this game.
In the Championship he is very Ronaldo-esque.
He just put a 40-yard free-kick into the top corner. 10 goals and 12 assists so far this season.

Bluemoon115 said:
About to start this Burnley challenge.

Wish me luck...

Same! Good luck :) .

pee dubya said:
I can't help but feel that Ross Wallace has been slightly overestimated in this game.

I haven't started the league fixtures yet, but Wade Elliott's stats look very impressive as well! Maybe he's another one? Having to fight off interest from Stoke for him.

I'm trying to sell Eagles to try and get some more money to spend, Villa bid £3m for him but rejected because of the installments.

Just out of interest, how good has Kevin McDonald been for everyone?

Just been given £35m to avoid relegation. This should be fun.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:01 pm --<br /><br />
Motty said:
Bluemoon115 said:
About to start this Burnley challenge.

Wish me luck...

Same! Good luck :) .

pee dubya said:

I haven't started the league fixtures yet, but Wade Elliott's stats look very impressive as well! Maybe he's another one? Having to fight off interest from Stoke for him.

I'm trying to sell Eagles to try and get some more money to spend, Villa bid £3m for him but rejected because of the installments.

Didn't play him much at the start but as the season went on he became a regular in my starting 11 because he was playing so well.

Motty said:
Average, holds his own in the Premier League, but wouldn't be hard to replace, i'll probably sell him this summer.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:15 pm --<br /><br />Now guaranteed 7th place minimum, still in with a slim chance of finishing as high as 4th.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.