Football Manager 2011

A quick question.

It's season 2017/18 I'm City and I'm in 8 competitions.

Premier League
Community Shield
League Cup
FA Cup
European Champions League
Europa League
Club World Championships
Euro Super Cup.

My question... How am I in the Europa League and The Champions league in the same season?

Just finished 13th in the Prem.

Can you believe that on my game Spurs won the CL twice on the trott?<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:30 pm --<br /><br />Going into my 3rd season and just signed Neymar and Paulo Henrique. :D

PSmyth07 said:

Can you believe that on my game Spurs won the CL twice on the trott?

-- Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:30 pm --

Going into my 3rd season and just signed Neymar and Paulo Henrique. :D
If this is the first time you've signed either of them then here's a word of warning- they're moody bastards, especially Neymar. Expect the homesickness to appear a fair bit!

I take it that Yannis Tafer is handy judging by his goals tally? I have him on loan for the season.<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:18 am --<br /><br />
mcfcryan said:
A quick question.

It's season 2017/18 I'm City and I'm in 8 competitions.

Premier League
Community Shield
League Cup
FA Cup
European Champions League
Europa League
Club World Championships
Euro Super Cup.

My question... How am I in the Europa League and The Champions league in the same season?

You can't be. Plain & simple.

Photographic evidence...?

razinho said:
PSmyth07 said:

If this is the first time you've signed either of them then here's a word of warning- they're moody bastards, especially Neymar. Expect the homesickness to appear a fair bit!

I've had Neymar for City and he was fine.

I expect him to be moody though, could you imagine signing for Burnley? Haha.

But I only have 1 year left on this challenge so I don't think that it will be a big problem and I already have 2 Brazilians there.

PSmyth07 said:
razinho said:
PSmyth07 said:

I've had Neymar for City and he was fine.

I expect him to be moody though, could you imagine signing for Burnley? Haha.

But I only have 1 year left on this challenge so I don't think that it will be a big problem and I already have 2 Brazilians there.
I think he must be one of them players that are 50:50 then because most times i've signed him he's been an arsehole but my latest city save he's been pretty deceeeeeent.

razinho said:
PSmyth07 said:
Im getting worse on this save now. Its almost a certain that i'll concede in a game.
What formation do you play?

It was 442 but I just started to concede shed loads of goals. I started to change it when Chelsea shipped 9 past me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.