Football Manager 2011

PSmyth07 said:
razinho said:
PSmyth07 said:
Im getting worse on this save now. Its almost a certain that i'll concede in a game.
What formation do you play?

It was 442 but I just started to concede shed loads of goals. I started to change it when Chelsea shipped 9 past me.
I basically played 4-2-4 in the Championship, switched it to 4-5-1 in the Premier League, kind of just hit team on the counter a lot.

Performances are slacking big time, giving them three games before the January window to sort it out. I'm coming down with an iron fist now. Three bad games in quick succession and you're in the reserves with a fine. Been embarrassing.

won the league in the burnley challange with 104 points and only 3 losses, did nothing in the cups though going out in the 2nd round of the league cup and 3rd round of the fa cup.

how did you guys sign cedric bukambu? i tried to sign him but he isnt intrested.

sjk2008 said:
I take it that Yannis Tafer is handy judging by his goals tally? I have him on loan for the season.

-- Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:18 am --

mcfcryan said:
A quick question.

It's season 2017/18 I'm City and I'm in 8 competitions.

Premier League
Community Shield
League Cup
FA Cup
European Champions League
Europa League
Club World Championships
Euro Super Cup.

My question... How am I in the Europa League and The Champions league in the same season?

You can't be. Plain & simple.

Photographic evidence...?

I'm trying to print screen my 'history' screen, but it simply wont let me. So I'm a bit perplexed on how to prove this to you.

EDIT : I worked out how to get a p/s for you.

mcfcps.jpg

mcfcryan said:
sjk2008 said:
I take it that Yannis Tafer is handy judging by his goals tally? I have him on loan for the season.

mcfcryan said:
A quick question.

It's season 2017/18 I'm City and I'm in 8 competitions.

Premier League
Community Shield
League Cup
FA Cup
European Champions League
Europa League
Club World Championships
Euro Super Cup.

My question... How am I in the Europa League and The Champions league in the same season?

I'm trying to print screen my 'history' screen, but it simply wont let me. So I'm a bit perplexed on how to prove this to you.

mcfcps.jpg

Surely thats a fake screenshot, youve won every single competition you have entered since starting the game??

Nobody is that good!

Godfather said:
mcfcryan said:
sjk2008 said:

mcfcps.jpg

Surely thats a fake screenshot, youve won every single competition you have entered since starting the game??

Nobody is that good!

It's not fake, however I'd like to tell you, I failed to win the Euro Cup, FA Cup & League Cup in my opening season.

I have also been sacked as managers of England and Brazil for failing to get them to the Euro Cup and World Cup respectively.

mcfcryan said:
Godfather said:
mcfcryan said:

mcfcps.jpg

Nobody is that good!

It's not fake, however I'd like to tell you, I failed to win the Euro Cup, FA Cup & League Cup in my opening season.

I have also been sacked as managers of England and Brazil for failing to get them to the Euro Cup and World Cup respectively.

Yeah but still, you have consistantly won the important ones.

I used to love this game when if you had the better team, you invaribly won, now its too damn hard for a simpleton like me, its taken all the fun out of the game.

For the first season I only bought Eden Hazard and a couple of youth players that agents had recommended.

As the seasons have progressed I have chopped and changed the line-ups to keep it fresh, but without unsettling the players. I've bought a few duds recently though, and made the major error of selling Aguero to Arsenal to afford a player called Ben Khallifa (sp), had a blinding first couple of games and then nothing since (spent 58 million on him).

I've learnt that if I work on set pieces it seems to work quite well with the squad size I have.

One paticular player that's outshone everyone is a player called Castellano, absoloute class, bought him for £18 mil 3 seasons back, consistantly high performer.

I have 2 players remaining from the original squad I inherited, Richards and Boyata. *Next season I'm going to be City still but take the reigns at a struggling Championship club under another name and see how good I can be to get a team like say 'derby' turned around.

I've won consistantly because even though the squad is completely different, I've done it piece by piece and changed the tactics accordingly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.