Football Manager 2011

You know whats funny, whenever you see these screenshots of the league in the year 2020+, Everton are still a mid-table team. :)

Used to love football manager, remember when City brought one out! I want FM 11. I have a netbook rather then laptop so there no disk drive. Where can I download this to play it?

Any tips/advice will be gratefully received!

spidermanc said:
Used to love football manager, remember when City brought one out! I want FM 11. I have a netbook rather then laptop so there no disk drive. Where can I download this to play it?

Any tips/advice will be gratefully received!

You netbook probably wouldn't support the playing of the game in all it's glory, it'd run at a snails pace.

But you can download it from the football manager website I believe.

Google is the place to go.

Godfather said:
mcfcryan said:
sjk2008 said:
I take it that Yannis Tafer is handy judging by his goals tally? I have him on loan for the season.

-- Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:18 am --

You can't be. Plain & simple.

Photographic evidence...?

I'm trying to print screen my 'history' screen, but it simply wont let me. So I'm a bit perplexed on how to prove this to you.

EDIT : I worked out how to get a p/s for you.

mcfcps.jpg

Surely thats a fake screenshot, youve won every single competition you have entered since starting the game??

Nobody is that good!

To be fair, with the squad City start with on FM and the money available to spend, I wouldn't have thought it would be that difficult to win everything all the time.

Villan10 said:
took me a while like ..

Great effort!

But look at Chelsea's position! Would be quite funny to see a big side end up in the Championship, never happened on any of mine yet. Spurs came close once, thats about it.

Ah, just uncovered a slight flaw in my squad, got 6 players away at the ACON, including my only 2 fit strikers, and 3 of my 4 central defenders....

Only got 13 senior players available.

Bluemoon115 said:
pee dubya said:
Ah, just uncovered a slight flaw in my squad, got 6 players away at the ACON, including my only 2 fit strikers, and 3 of my 4 central defenders....

Only got 13 senior players available.
Time to bring in the Youth Team.
Yeah, the youth team is shit though. Got Mutu on a free, he has no pace but the rest of the stats are good. A young greek guy and Jay Bothroyd on loan.

I don't really care, agreed to join Roma at the end of the season anyway, just want to finish top 12 to score a few more points.

I decided to leave Rochdale after ten games without a win so after a week unemployed southampton approach me I take the job and I get them promoted with ease, I am now in the championship and also in the league cup semis, my question is: If the other three teams in the league cup all get Europa League through the league will the Europa League spot go to southampton or will they had another place in the premier league for Europa League?
Thanks

Subs:
Sergio Busquets
Edin Dzeko
Romelu Lukaku
Paulo Henrique
James Milner
Arjen Robben
Marek Hamsik

Always got some world class computerize players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.