Football Manager 2011

I'm new to FM, only just started my season. So far I've put up Ade, RSC and a few others for sale but no interest...(No suprise there then).
I've also attempted to sign G.Cahill, Messi, Dzeko, E.Hazard and C.Wickham although despite me offering stupid amounts for them none seem to be intrested joining City.

What am I doing wrong this is getting rather fustrating... :(

Pride_In_Battle said:
ell said:
Got sacked by city 18months in and got offered the cardiff job. A year later and I cant budge from mid table, I lose 4 on the bounce, then win 2, then lose 4.

Got a pretty decent side including Wickham on loan, Guidetti on loan.

SWP, Pennant, Dunn, some finnish guy etc

Sounds like your team talks, press conferences and match preparation need some work.

Check out http://Www.undergroundfc.com and http://www.thedugout.tv for help with those. Sounds like you've got a team that needs inspiring to wins. Is there a pattern to which kinds of teams you're playing and the result? For example, are you winning against smaller teams and losing to title contenders? If it's that, then your team balance and tactics aren't set up right, or your players simply aren't good enough. Sounds like your midfield is ok, start with the defence and keeper and ask yourself whether they'll cope with the Prem, and replace if necessary. Hope you turn things around!
There seems to be no paterns, I can batter a team who are in the top few 4-1 away then get beat by teams from all over the table, above below and around me. Tried 4-3-3 4-4-2 4-5-1. Ive got it down to the fact that none of my strikers are scoring enough, Chopra Guidetti Wickham Bothroyd Andy Johnson

HA HA - Here is acool bug to tire an opposition player out before the game starts!!

He has got 0% condition!!

ao4c4i.png

Half way through the 3rd season. In 2nd 9points behind utd and 9 in front of l'pool in 3rd. Utd look like going all season unbeaten, when I played them away Balotelli got sent off after 30secondform coming on as sub, they won 2-1 and I battered them at hom they had 3 clear cut chances and scored 2, they won 2-0. Fucking typical

But Dzeko is signing at the end of the season for free

currently second behind scum by 5 points but with a game in hand. Had shite start to season with too many draws but players are starting to gel now, play a 4-5-1 narrow high def line and normal tempo, bought cazorla for 16.5 mill who has 5 in 10 games and ave rating of 7.48, on the other side of the coin tevez and adebayor seem to do everything but score, balotelli lethel though as an adv forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.