Football Manager 2011

Carl_Man_City said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
Into my third season with bury.

In the championship just about to start the new season.

My strongest 11 is currently:

......................Speroni....................
Onuaha.....Wheater....Ridgewell....S,Jordan...
..................G fernandes.............
Weiss.......Shneiderlin...........Ephraim.....
............Rochina........Cabanas.......

Top goalscorer is Ruben Rochina, Bought him from Barcelona B for 16k. Bargain!! and my best player. Nurtured him into a right little goal machine and he is still very young. I am currently doing the same with another young spanish lad, Ruben Ramos.

Any tips would be appreciated....I need a few decent players either on the cheap/free agents from abroad preferably, I need a new goalkeeper as julian speroni is ageing, a decent centre back, and another attacking centre midfielder.
I have no depth in my squad at the moment, players like andy bishop etc on the bench.

make use of the 4 loans your allowed. Especially since you don't have to pay wages or any fee.

Marco verratti is class and if he is still at Pescara i think it is then you should be able to get him for £1m tops. As Carl said make use of the loans and get them for 12 months, then you can always get more on 3 month loans. Try and get a few from abroad because you can get as many as you want instead of getting just 4 players. Try and get 2 for every position aswell, i always make sure i have that and then it helps if you have a cb who can play rb and another who can play lb and the same with midfielders, cm who can play rm and lm.

Carl_Man_City said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
Into my third season with bury.

In the championship just about to start the new season.

My strongest 11 is currently:

......................Speroni....................
Onuaha.....Wheater....Ridgewell....S,Jordan...
..................G fernandes.............
Weiss.......Shneiderlin...........Ephraim.....
............Rochina........Cabanas.......

Top goalscorer is Ruben Rochina, Bought him from Barcelona B for 16k. Bargain!! and my best player. Nurtured him into a right little goal machine and he is still very young. I am currently doing the same with another young spanish lad, Ruben Ramos.

Any tips would be appreciated....I need a few decent players either on the cheap/free agents from abroad preferably, I need a new goalkeeper as julian speroni is ageing, a decent centre back, and another attacking centre midfielder.
I have no depth in my squad at the moment, players like andy bishop etc on the bench.

make use of the 4 loans your allowed. Especially since you don't have to pay wages or any fee.

Yep Naughton and Wilshere are good to get on loan.

Cristian Benitez is usually a cheap option up front too.

Due to a computer failure i lost my hyde game and had to start over again.

started unemployee and got an offer in december to take over osasuna who were bottom of la liga. now in april with few games left and currently 2points above the drop zone. now trying to offload the deadwood and build a side capable of top 10 then go from there and attempt to challenge top 2 (gonna be tough ).

without a dream said:
KINKY99907 said:
I want this game so badly but my laptop broke so need a new one and am skint :( i want to start a game unemployed and gradually working my way upto the epl to manage my beloved city by 2024 i reckon about 5/6 teams on the way, does anyone else like to start unemployed and start somewhere random like poland or sweden?

There was a FM challenge on here on one of the old games, starting unemployed with no playing experience with loads of leagues playable, managing in South Africa and Indonesia with a £0p/w week wage budget is hard ;)

Yeah i set that up on FM08 and was a big hit. I might set up another one soon, if anyone fancies it?

Feed-The-Goat said:
without a dream said:
There was a FM challenge on here on one of the old games, starting unemployed with no playing experience with loads of leagues playable, managing in South Africa and Indonesia with a £0p/w week wage budget is hard ;)

Yeah i set that up on FM08 and was a big hit. I might set up another one soon, if anyone fancies it?

Do it, I'm really bored with the game, it's far too easy! Currently mid Premiership with Sheff Wed in my 3rd season.

Pride_In_Battle said:
Feed-The-Goat said:

Do it, I'm really bored with the game, it's far too easy! Currently mid Premiership with Sheff Wed in my 3rd season.

I'll have a go as well, I'm bored of my crawley game and I'm only about 15 games in.

Petemeister said:
Pride_In_Battle said:

I'll have a go as well, I'm bored of my crawley game and I'm only about 15 games in.

alright cool. give me a bit of time to come up with one, i dont want it to be the same as the last one, it needed changing a little bit throughout.

il make a thread on it soon

Feed-The-Goat said:
Petemeister said:

alright cool. give me a bit of time to come up with one, i dont want it to be the same as the last one, it needed changing a little bit throughout.

il make a thread on it soon

Shit country to the world cup? mind you that could get boring/ frustrating. i'll keep a look out for the thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.