Football Manager 2011

trueblue09 said:
Carl_Man_City said:
For anyone whos interested/ playing as City. Just spotted Boyata on my game and hes turned into a top centre half

we must have different opinions on top center halfs ! hes never got any good on my saves as city or anyone else !?
Did you actually play him regularly? Sounds simplistic but young players need to actually play, preferably in your team, often i find with loans they don't improve much, only when you put them in your team. Not sure why.

pee dubya said:
trueblue09 said:
we must have different opinions on top center halfs ! hes never got any good on my saves as city or anyone else !?
Did you actually play him regularly? Sounds simplistic but young players need to actually play, preferably in your team, often i find with loans they don't improve much, only when you put them in your team. Not sure why.

he signed for Rangers after City's 1st season on mine and played every game for 2 seasons. Moved to Inter in the transfer window.

pee dubya said:
trueblue09 said:

Yeah I've noticed this, I still send players out when they're nowhere near the first team but I prefer to keep the ones who are decent already as close to the matchday squad and preferably getting plenty of gametime.

Got fed up of my Spurs season i need to find a team that i connect with and will stay at for atleast 3/4 years.....

Going to load it up now, and im interested to what feed the goat comes up with in his game for everyone.

Feed-The-Goat said:
Im gonna come up with a new challenge for you all tonight, keep an eye out for the thread later on, ive had a couple of pm's asking me to get it up and running, so i thought id do it tonight as its the only free time i have.
I'll have a dabble on this!

Blue Smarties said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Im gonna come up with a new challenge for you all tonight, keep an eye out for the thread later on, ive had a couple of pm's asking me to get it up and running, so i thought id do it tonight as its the only free time i have.
I'll have a dabble on this!

same should be interesting

Stillsy said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
already bored at Shakhtar...

lmfaoo, any tips to who i should start with... i want a challenge

Why dont you start with a BSS team like i did.I have got much enjoyment in getting them promoted to League 2 in successive seasons

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.