Football Manager 2011

Won champs league with rochdale last night (very far into it - furthest i've ever gone), made minor edits to youth and training facilities, but everything else was legit.

Got some great youths, and just got a 16 yr old english right back through the youth acad who will be the 'best of his generation'.

without a dream said:
pee dubya said:
Did you actually play him regularly? Sounds simplistic but young players need to actually play, preferably in your team, often i find with loans they don't improve much, only when you put them in your team. Not sure why.

Yeah I've noticed this, I still send players out when they're nowhere near the first team but I prefer to keep the ones who are decent already as close to the matchday squad and preferably getting plenty of gametime.
Yeah i'm trying to scrape through this season, next season i'll start really bringing the youth through.

Up to 5th now, but 11 games gone and 13 points behind Barca already.

sacked my crap staff at Shakhtar, but can only attract average ones in so bleh.

Worked out where I need to strengthen, got some pretty decent young Ukrainians so might send a few on loan and keep a few as backup, got a load of decent but not spectacular Brazilians so may sell them depending on who I can bring in.

JoeMercer'sWay said:

Worked out where I need to strengthen, got some pretty decent young Ukrainians so might send a few on loan and keep a few as backup, got a load of decent but not spectacular Brazilians so may sell them depending on who I can bring in.
Signed a guy from Shakhtar on a free, Rakitskyi, he's pretty good after a few seasons (if he isn't at the start of the game) fairly young and very versatile.

pee dubya said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Signed a guy from Shakhtar on a free, Rakitskyi, he's pretty good after a few seasons (if he isn't at the start of the game) fairly young and very versatile.

yeah good player, got a good core of Ukrainians to build my team around and meet Champions League regulations, gonna go for the whole thing this season, I fancy it.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
pee dubya said:

yeah good player, got a good core of Ukrainians to build my team around and meet Champions League regulations, gonna go for the whole thing this season, I fancy it.

He just gave away a penalty :-|

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.