Football Manager 2011

JoeMercer'sWay said:
having offloaded about 8 players last summer I've just finished my 2nd season at Shakhtar(4th overall), won the league again, only lost 1 game but got more points. Won the cup beating Kyiv 3-0 in the final to make up for last year and beat them in the Super Cup, so a domestic treble. However I lost in the 1st knockout round of the CL again, to Arsenal 4-3 on aggregate. Really can't do anymore than I have but with 7 trophies to my name in 4 years and a World Class reputation I can't seem to attract bigger clubs :/, have 2 years on my deal at Shakhtar but again need to offload more players...

How did you finish a whole season in 5 hours?

Ragnarok said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
having offloaded about 8 players last summer I've just finished my 2nd season at Shakhtar(4th overall), won the league again, only lost 1 game but got more points. Won the cup beating Kyiv 3-0 in the final to make up for last year and beat them in the Super Cup, so a domestic treble. However I lost in the 1st knockout round of the CL again, to Arsenal 4-3 on aggregate. Really can't do anymore than I have but with 7 trophies to my name in 4 years and a World Class reputation I can't seem to attract bigger clubs :/, have 2 years on my deal at Shakhtar but again need to offload more players...

How did you finish a whole season in 5 hours?

superspeed text only matches...only a 30 game season too.

What the fuck do you do with unhappy players to turn them around.

Sitting top of the league in all the cups still.

YaYa says he is unhappy about the lack of discipline in the squad, he himself has 8 bookings so far.

I havnt fined anybody for any yellows or reds(just 2 reds).

He then accused me of being indenial of my management skills in the private chat.

Now he is unhappy.

FFS

Just out of interest, how long does it take people to finish a season? (on the PC)
It's just that it seems to take me AGESS and it's annoying.

I have just missed out on the championship play offs with bury, in my fourth season at the club.
My top goalscorer Ruben Rochina, who i boight from barca for 5k is wanted by a host of big clubs, including city who offered 10 million.
I havent even spend half of that in four seasons at bury so far.
The most i spent on a player was the start of this season. John Fleck from rangers.
Started the season really badly and was nearly sacked, but put a good run together between november and february, and missed out on the playoffs by 2 points.

2 or 3 better players and bury should be in the premiership.

How do you get the best from training also??
Does anyone else tinker with the training schedules? if so whats the best methods to improve the squad?

Yes! 3-1 win! haha

that's the quadruple folks, Champions League(1st in Shakhtar's history), League(3rd in a row for me, 6 in a row overall), Cup(2nd in a row), Super Cup(3rd in a row also).

9 Trophies in 3 years at Shakhtar, 11 in 5 years in my career, maybe big clubs will take me seriously now :D.

Just signed Andrea Mancini on my iphone footy manager. He's 15 years old and world class already. 9 goals in 6 appearances so far. I think he's a regen but fuck me what a coincidence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.