Football Manager 2011

Started with Betis and got a load of loans in. Sold a few fringe players so id have some money to spend once i got promoted. Team was, Goita, Miguel Lopes, Boyata, Dorado(Lovren replaced him in jan) Grimi, Casemiro, Emana, Nacho, Momo, Macheda and Ruben Castro.

Macheda was brilliant and got me over 20 goals, Emana ran the team and i was lucky that he didnt miss many games because i didnt have a back up at amc.

Started the next season and managed to get Boyata and Macheda back plus the likes of Grenier, Kadlec and Josue but got the dreaded crash dump so ive give up with it for a bit. Going to restart when the jan update comes out so then there will be no more crash dumps and maybe more players available due to jan transfers.

Rushton121 said:
Bluemoon-Adam said:
How do you set up an online game, so me and my mate can start a season?!

download "hamachi" it lets you make your own server, your mate joins your hamachi sever, you start the game, go to prefereces, network, then use the same server name/password as your hamachi. Start the game, your mate goes to join network game, puts in the password and voila.

What so you can play it from different places?

Into my second season with Porto now. Won the treble in my first season (all domestic though) Athletico Madrid knocked me out of the Europa League.

Just beat Benfica 4-0 to lift the supertaca to make it 4 trophies in just over a year.

Does anyone know when the update is out?

Carl_Man_City said:
anyone tried creating their own team?

Did this on 09 or 10. Changed a non-league team to the team i used to play for. Think i got into the championship before i got bored.

niall_mcfc said:
Carl_Man_City said:
anyone tried creating their own team?

Did this on 09 or 10. Changed a non-league team to the team i used to play for. Think i got into the championship before i got bored.

i'm doing it atm. Set up similar club attributes to City, put the team in the premiership. Had to buy a whole squad and a whole backroom staff.

Its difficult as most players want to be the key player and want wages of around 150k a week!

<a class="postlink" href="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/232779-Forbsies-2011-Database/page4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://community.sigames.com/showthread ... base/page4</a>

theres an update for the jan transfer window. Not played with it yet but looks like it includes everything and even some ca/pa changes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.