Football Manager 2011

Started with Rangers after my Betis game crashed. Started off crap and was at 1 point 14 points behind Celtic. Finished 2nd 1 point behind them but won both cups. Got knocked out of champs league in group stages and went out to Leverkusen straight away in europa. Signed a few brazilians in jan on frees and sold 3 of them for £8m combined. Sold Lafferty, Jelavic, Bougherra, Mcullough, Beattie, Broadfoot and Papac. Brought in only loanees and frees since i took over, got Wellbeck, Quagliarella, Boyata, Kompany, Hitzelsperger, Figueroa, Micah, Ned, Boudaebouz and 1 or 2 more. Want to make them a top force in Europe but a long way to go yet. Not conceded yet in the league and played 10 games. Beat Celtic away 1-0 and ive played them 6 times and won 5 drawn 1 so not a bad record.

14c8bpc.png

Currently half way through my second season with Osasuna, and i am 5th and coming upto the end of December, which is good considering a top 10 finish would of done as an objective.

Just struggling to find a decent out and out striker as the ones i have are not the best goal-scorers, most my goals come from Coutinho playing just behind the strikers.

Anyone any suggestions on cheap good goalscorers ?

Blue Smarties said:
[bigimg]http://i51.tinypic.com/nnl0nm.png[/bigimg]

Cheeky cunts!

Haha they have signed him on 2 of my city games.

And whats a good formation and signings I should make with City? I concede WAY to many goals

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
Blue Smarties said:
[bigimg]http://i51.tinypic.com/nnl0nm.png[/bigimg]

Cheeky cunts!

Haha they have signed him on 2 of my city games.

And whats a good formation and signings I should make with City? I concede WAY to many goals

Look at my team on previous page about defense

jamie39 said:
Currently half way through my second season with Osasuna, and i am 5th and coming upto the end of December, which is good considering a top 10 finish would of done as an objective.

Just struggling to find a decent out and out striker as the ones i have are not the best goal-scorers, most my goals come from Coutinho playing just behind the strikers.

Anyone any suggestions on cheap good goalscorers ?

How much money is cheap? I would say Marko Maletic is pretty damn good, he's young and will get you a hatful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.