Football Manager 2011

Carl_Man_City said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Fallen out with Wesley Sneijder, he says there's a lack of discipline, we've had 20 yellows and 2 reds in 12 games, maybe a bit higher than average but we're hardly top of the poor discipline table. We're top by 8 points, unbeaten and he's been in sensational form, but he won't talk to me.

drop him or play him because he's in great form?

it was probably meant within the club ie not fining people for sendings off etc

well we've only had 2 sending offs and I always only give official warnings out for the first red card, and I've had no suspensions due to yellows.

I give out warnings for 2 yellows or a last-man type red-card, 1 week fine for dangerous tackle of violent conduct. Unless it was a really important match, or it's in the first 10 minutes or something, then i'll give out a 2 week fine for violent conduct.

Never had anyone unhappy about a lack of discipline. One guy complained about being fined once. He got transfer-listed, moved to the reserves and then sold.

foley87 said:
Griff93 said:
Anyone recommend a decent young center mid who can play other positions as well? I've got just over 7m to spend.

Already bought Gotze, in case anyone was going to recommend him.

MILAN BADELJ

Marco Veratti, Vladi Weiss, Clement Grenier

Started with southampton and won the league with them 1st time asking and racked up a hefty 101 points.

Signed players such as:

John Guidetti (loan)
Donal McDermot (loan)
Ousmane Dabo (free)
Signorio - LB (free)
Agguere - RB (free)
Bradley Wright Phillips (600k)

Im now in the championship and not played a game yet, going to look for some class players to bring in and help me try and get promotion. Iv managed to sign Guidetti again which im happy about so fingers crossed.

A good player to get straight away is Dede. His contract expires on december 30th so you can approach to sign him at the start. He's been immense for me at Rangers, hes played 78 games, scored 29 goals at an everage of 7.75 rating a game. He plays centre back and has scored all his goals from corners or free kicks. He plays for Vasco Da Gama and would be a good signing for any team really. Back up for top teams but 1st choice in teams like Everton and Villa.

conceded just 4 goals in 16 games, won all 6 group games to top my CL group, have Barca in the last 16 :/, have Chelsea at home in the CC semi and am unbeaten in the league and am 16 points clear after 18 games in the league after winning the community shield v arsenal.

Lost Kompany and Sneijder for 2 months each with torn hamstring's, Silva and Yaya not delivering, but Milner is on fire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.