Football Manager 2011

THIS UPDATE BETTER HURRY THE FUCK UP, I CAN'T GET INTO A GAME KNOWING IT'S OUT OF DATE AND NOT OFFICIAL. /rage

What do you think of my Sampdoria team? Just about to start my second season after a 6th place finish last season.
sampteam.png

Which areas would you suggest that i strengthen? I spent over 7.1 million during the summer window and can maybe get 2 more players during the January window without driving the club into debt.Also , since i have been promoted consecutively from Blue Square South to the Championship , there are quite a few players that are no longer good enough for my squad.

Edit: The year is 2014 currently

[bigimg]http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/581/93026039.jpg[/bigimg]

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Ricster said:
Looks great going forward but looks well dodgey at the back

this.

Just lost 1-0 away at lazio. Tbh i just changed system so i don't expect instant results. Ziegler will be replaced by Garrido when he gets back from injury and Spector is surprisingly good. Also have Per Kroldrup from Fiorentina just signed so he'll slot in at the back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.