Football Manager 2011

I heard late feb-early march but they are never on time with these kind of things so im not prepared to wait as ive just got back into the game. Need another team to start with after ive won the champs league with Rangers which hopefully will be next season(5th season).

just beat Chelsea 6-2 at home in the 1st leg of my cc semi, silva got 4!. Torres came on as a sub for me and got sent off in literally 3 seconds for elbowing Essien, Ramires got sent off for them and Vladi Weiss came on for Yaya who was a sub himself but got injured and Vlad scored a screamer, as kammy would say..."unbelievable jeff".

Went the whole season unbeaten until the 33rd game when I lost 1-0 to fecking Sunderland -_- Season has gone tits up now, out of Champs Lge in quarters, lost CC final and only 2 points ahead of second. The downside of this game is gutting.

Ragnarok said:
Which areas would you suggest that i strengthen? I spent over 7.1 million during the summer window and can maybe get 2 more players during the January window without driving the club into debt.Also , since i have been promoted consecutively from Blue Square South to the Championship , there are quite a few players that are no longer good enough for my squad.

Edit: The year is 2014 currently

[bigimg]http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/581/93026039.jpg[/bigimg]

Anyone? Some suggestions please

Ragnarok said:
Ragnarok said:
Which areas would you suggest that i strengthen? I spent over 7.1 million during the summer window and can maybe get 2 more players during the January window without driving the club into debt.Also , since i have been promoted consecutively from Blue Square South to the Championship , there are quite a few players that are no longer good enough for my squad.

Edit: The year is 2014 currently

[bigimg]http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/581/93026039.jpg[/bigimg]

You need to find a better midfielder than Keith Andrews, thats for sure, but unless you can tell us how much you are able to spend etc i cant help.

Ricster said:
Ragnarok said:

You need to find a better midfielder than Keith Andrews, thats for sure, but unless you can tell us how much you are able to spend etc i cant help.

And what division your in.

Petemeister said:
Ricster said:

And what division your in.

I have no transfer budget left , but i can spend on 1 or 2 more players with wages in the range 10000 p/w to 15000 per week by adjusting the wage budget a little bit. When i don't have any transfer budget, i usually spread out the payment over 48 months so as to enable me to buy good players.I am currently in the Championship division and have already spent about 7.1 million in the summer window.Due to successive promotions from the Blue Square South , i have a lot of useless players that i need to get rid of ( Squad contains 42 players). Players like Keith Andrews , Almunia etc have been obtained relatively cheaply because their agents offered them to me as their former clubs no longer needed them.I took them on 2 year contracts so that they might help in the promotion push.I am currently 4th in the Championship with 4 games in hand and 4 points of the top.

Edit: Also , the year is 2014 currently so many players in my first team squad are close to retirement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.