Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

Re: Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now!!!!

anthonydunn87 said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Going to manage Bobbys old team Sampdoria
See if i can make them a force again,should be a good challenge

That would be an interesting challenge never thought about them.

be tougher without Pazzini, Cassano and the like.

Is it possibly to register the game on two different laptops ? For example when I'm at the misses and she is watching some crap on the telly, ideal time to have a couple of hour guiding some random team onto victory.

I'm guessing I would have to have a different game from the one on my laptop, or would it all be saved via steam or something clever ?

Just started the demo as City. 1st major issue is the transfers. I was quoted 64mil for Hazard ans 114mil for Gotze, its ridiculous. In the last one I had to buy at hugely inflated prices and had to sell cheaply. I hoped they would have sorted this out because it really does spoil the game

If I do buy it I don't think I'll play as City as the team is pretty much made, I'll probably start as Athletico Madrid or Palermo

Blue Hefner said:
Just started the demo as City. 1st major issue is the transfers. I was quoted 64mil for Hazard ans 114mil for Gotze, its ridiculous. In the last one I had to buy at hugely inflated prices and had to sell cheaply. I hoped they would have sorted this out because it really does spoil the game

If I do buy it I don't think I'll play as City as the team is pretty much made, I'll probably start as Athletico Madrid or Palermo

On my City game got him for £23M + Bridge over 36 months
Also got Hummels for £24M and Cavani for £28M which i think is pretty accurate

FM 2012 is only available through shitty steam this year...in an attempt to stop the pirates

Richard said:
Is it possibly to register the game on two different laptops ? For example when I'm at the misses and she is watching some crap on the telly, ideal time to have a couple of hour guiding some random team onto victory.

I'm guessing I would have to have a different game from the one on my laptop, or would it all be saved via steam or something clever ?

Dont think it is mate. Had a quick look on the si forum and people are not happy about this because it means if 2 people in the same house want the game they will need to buy 2 copies if they want to play at the same time on different comps. Bit of a joke really and they think it will stop piracy but it wont because someone will figure a way round it.<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:58 pm --<br /><br />Just read a bit more and aslong as you are logged into your steam account you can install it on as many computers/macs/laptops as you want.

niall_mcfc said:
Richard said:

Dont think it is mate. Had a quick look on the si forum and people are not happy about this because it means if 2 people in the same house want the game they will need to buy 2 copies if they want to play at the same time on different comps. Bit of a joke really and they think it will stop piracy but it wont because someone will figure a way round it.

-- Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:58 pm --

Just read a bit more and aslong as you are logged into your steam account you can install it on as many computers/macs/laptops as you want.

Yeah I did this with my brother for FM 2010, he just logged into my steam account

bammy blue said:
anybody any idea what the "handle youth intake selection" thing is all about? its in the assistant manager options bit.

i assume at the end of the season they'll have implemented an option whereby you're given a list of youngsters and you get to cherrypick who you want to go into your U18s squad, as opposed to years gone by where you got a mix of some good and some truly shit players in your academy side automatically.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.