Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

Re: Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now!!!!

JoeMercer'sWay said:
bammy blue said:
anybody any idea what the "handle youth intake selection" thing is all about? its in the assistant manager options bit.

i assume at the end of the season they'll have implemented an option whereby you're given a list of youngsters and you get to cherrypick who you want to go into your U18s squad, as opposed to years gone by where you got a mix of some good and some truly shit players in your academy side automatically.

Havent looked at all the features but this is one of the best imo. When you got your new youth team in the past versions you got maybe got 1 good prospect and the rest wherent even good enough to play in league 2.
With top teams irl you are going to get at least 10-15 players that are going to make it pro so im glad that this has been implemented and hope that its doesnt have a load of bugs.

Was going to get mine off steam but shopto are selling it for £25 so might save myself a 5a and wait a few days.

mine was posted from shopto yesterday so should arrive in the morning

Just downloaded, playing full version now

I was undecided as to which leagues to add, sat there umming and ahhhing for a few minutes, then just realised....I can do this later, while I'm playing. Quality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.