Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

Re: Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now!!!!

Fell asleep early on and forgot to set the download on to pre-download, doh. On the upside I'm on 62% in a couple of minutes, brew up and play!

-- Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:17 am --

Mateo Kovacic still looks awesome!<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:24 am --<br /><br />Uwe looks like he could be an interesting assistant given time at some clubs if you can get him to sign, highly doubt he will though.

Blue Smarties said:
Fell asleep early on and forgot to set the download on to pre-download, doh. On the upside I'm on 62% in a couple of minutes, brew up and play!

-- Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:17 am --

Mateo Kovacic still looks awesome!

-- Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:24 am --

Uwe looks like he could be an interesting assistant given time at some clubs if you can get him to sign, highly doubt he will though.

Im at work all day. Want to scout some players on my list and put up screenshots?

If not i'll do it all later :)

the graphics for the match has been improved making it well too slow, had no problems on footy manager 2011, looks like its going to have to be 2d for me<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:31 am --<br /><br />Also got its usual bug to start with of too many injuries

Just installed the game.

How do I get my saved demo games across?

[bigimg]http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attachments/football-manager-2012-wonderkids/198257d1318634990-lucas-andersen-andersen1.png[/bigimg]

Just nicked a bit of young talent from Rosenborg, Scandinavia is where it's at!

Signed Douglas Costa, and Farfan atm. Got 2 youth players on the verge of singing, the denmark chap and some other fella. More details to come... ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.