Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

Re: Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now!!!!

I skipped about 4 seasons and then picked Man city, now i'm aiming to get a team full of regen players which makes it quite interesting to see how they develop.

Sparkys-Army said:
I skipped about 4 seasons and then picked Man city, now i'm aiming to get a team full of regen players which makes it quite interesting to see how they develop.
I did this once but until about 2020 because I'm a sad fuck haha

connor_devine94 said:
Sparkys-Army said:
I did this once but until about 2020 because I'm a sad fuck haha

haha, hopefully i'll get some right little nippers in. On fm11, i had 3 italians who were class but lost the save :(

Just started one with spurs, got Parker and King to retire for International Level, loaned out majority of younger players who look like they could push for squad next year eg. Livermore and brought in a lot of 17-19 year olds, Prestia looking promising at CB, Leyton Orient are my breeding club shall I call it, I gave them 13 young players like Kane and Townsend and so far only in my 4th game of Pre-Season. Real Madrid at home next in a friendly, just beat Osasuna 3-0 away with a 2nd XI out! I have 3 sides, 1st XI is league, 2nd XI is older fringe players while 3rd XI is youth players in my squad. I tend to mix 2&3rd XI in cup games, best manager game invented yet!

Hopefully would of get this in the morning, I'll post later on if I have or haven't.

Got it haven't I, I fucking got it.

I just got this game and was wondering if someone could help me out. I'm just starting a new game and am currently at the 'Choose Nations' page. How many stars should I let my 'Estimated Game Speed' go down to? My 'Computer Performance' is rated at 5 stars, which is quite nice :)

Falz said:
I just got this game and was wondering if someone could help me out. I'm just starting a new game and am currently at the 'Choose Nations' page. How many stars should I let my 'Estimated Game Speed' go down to? My 'Computer Performance' is rated at 5 stars, which is quite nice :)

I used to have half a star performance and it worked fine

Josh Blue said:
Falz said:

I used to have half a star performance and it worked fine

I recon it affects it more if you do a network game aswell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.