Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

Re: Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now!!!!

Bollocks, was just bout to win the 2nd half 1-0 when they scored a late equaliser.

Just lost to a team called O'Higgins...possibly a new low in my FM career.

pee dubya said:
Bollocks, was just bout to win the 2nd half 1-0 when they scored a late equaliser.

Just lost to a team called O'Higgins...possibly a new low in my FM career.

You doing the challenge pal?

Finished 6th in my 1st season in the prem with Bury. Got Moussa Sissoko on a free and some more youngsters. Got Balo and Torres on loan and trying to get Rossi. Offloaded most of the deadwood now so ive got £40m to spend but doubt i'll spend half of that as i can get decent players on loan.

connor_devine94 said:
Starting a new one with PSG

How rich are they on fm mate? Might start one just for a quick game because you could win all french trophies in 2 seasons max and that would just leave you champs league so not tough but a quick interesting one.
Used to always manage them on fm10. Sakho and Sankare used to go class and they where only predicted mid table so was bit of a challenge.

niall_mcfc said:
connor_devine94 said:

How rich are they on fm mate? Might start one just for a quick game because you could win all french trophies in 2 seasons max and that would just leave you champs league so not tough but a quick interesting one.
Used to always manage them on fm10. Sakho and Sankare used to go class and they where only predicted mid table so was bit of a challenge.
I started with 13 mil but changed the budget to about 25 mil.. can get some pretty decent players, i recommend moussa sow from Lille, around 7 mil and top scorer in french ledague last year.

connor_devine94 said:
niall_mcfc said:
connor_devine94 said:

I started with 13 mil but changed the budget to about 25 mil.. can get some pretty decent players, i recommend moussa sow from Lille, around 7 mil and top scorer in french ledague last year.

Will have a look tomorrow when ive finished with my Bury save. Im going to look through my current game and look at the top players who arent regens and try and get them on psg save. Im in 2016 so will be a load of players who moved for £5m tops but now worth £20m+.

connor_devine94 said:
niall_mcfc said:
connor_devine94 said:

I got Sow on a free on my Boro game at start of 2013, sold him after a year for £9.5m to Sporting then spent £10.5m on Brown Ideye (class name) who's basically a younger, better version of Sow.Reduced my wage bill by £40k/month and got rid of Sow who had a match highest earner clause. I think you'd struggle yo get Ideye a WP at start of game, not sure though.

Got Ochoa on a free also start of 2014.

Anyone starting again as a PL club take a look at Jelle Vossen at Genk, he can be got for £1.5m at start of game and he's like a Tevez clone (not so good obviously). He scouts as 2** for City at 22 but he would be brilliant for any PL team below top 6. He won't sign for a championship side but I got him at Boro in 2014 after a mid-table finish - cost me £7m then :-(

bluemoondays said:
connor_devine94 said:
niall_mcfc said:
I got Sow on a free on my Boro game at start of 2013, sold him after a year for £9.5m to Sporting then spent £10.5m on Brown Ideye (class name) who's basically a younger, better version of Sow.Reduced my wage bill by £40k/month and got rid of Sow who had a match highest earner clause. I think you'd struggle yo get Ideye a WP at start of game, not sure though.

Got Ochoa on a free also start of 2014.

Anyone starting again as a PL club take a look at Jelle Vossen at Genk, he can be got for £1.5m at start of game and he's like a Tevez clone (not so good obviously). He scouts as 2** for City at 22 but he would be brilliant for any PL team below top 6. He won't sign for a championship side but I got him at Boro in 2014 after a mid-table finish - cost me £7m then :-(

Brown Ideye is at Chelsea on mine but has been average and they cant offload him. Gylfi Sigursson(sp) who used to be at Reading is class. Rags signed him from Hoffenhiem for around £20m and they've just sold him to real for £37.5m.
Sunderland got him from Hoffenhiem for £4m and he had 2 and a half very good seasons, average rating was 7.35, 7.35, 7.65. At the rags he was even better and scored 19 goals in his final season. I'd seriously look at getting him if you can play him week in week out because seems like he wont improve that much if hes a bit part player.

I'm in 2017 with Bilbao, and the stand out none regen player is Lacina Traore. He's at Barca on mine, he's incredible. Yaya Sanogo as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.