Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

i used to be an absolute pro on this game. i skipped 2011 though. just downloaded the 2012 demo and am struggling big time! its in depth now.

do people fiddle about with the tactics alot or mainly leave them as default. im struggling even with city. Aguero hasnt scored once in about 7 games!

Also one of the coaches keeps saying that we should be practising a number of tactics in match prep. I have two backup tactics but it still keeps saying it! any ideas on how to stop this?

ta

Uwe's 80s mullet said:
i used to be an absolute pro on this game. i skipped 2011 though. just downloaded the 2012 demo and am struggling big time! its in depth now.

do people fiddle about with the tactics alot or mainly leave them as default. im struggling even with city. Aguero hasnt scored once in about 7 games!

Also one of the coaches keeps saying that we should be practising a number of tactics in match prep. I have two backup tactics but it still keeps saying it! any ideas on how to stop this?

ta

Sack the coach. He's clearly Sammy Lee.

Uwe's 80s mullet said:

ta

where you have the 3 tactics been practised just below there you have match preparation, set that to team work and very high, will take a good month of training but eventually the team will become competent in the formations you set up above. when the teams are competent i usually set it to defensive positioning which can help in the old clean sheet department.

bammy blue said:
Uwe's 80s mullet said:

ta

where you have the 3 tactics been practised just below there you have match preparation, set that to team work and very high, will take a good month of training but eventually the team will become competent in the formations you set up above. when the teams are competent i usually set it to defensive positioning which can help in the old clean sheet department.

nice one cheers lad

JakeJackman_MCFC said:
M'Baye Niang, class on the game, gets me 35 goals a season
He was crap for me, i never gave him a regular spot in the team so he never progressed. Signed him age 16 for 8M, sold him age 23 for 8.5M :(

Ferguson has retired.

One of the favourites for the job?

steve-kean-image-1-663171484.jpg

Just won the quadruple, beating rags 5-0 in the champs league final. Ive had 7 years at city, i dont think i can achieve any more. I think ill quit, hopefully to return one day, please tell me if this is the right thing to do or not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.