Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

Was thinking of getting the handheld version for my tablet, since my laptop broke recently. Anybody know if its any good?

ono said:
I've put Villareal into the Spanish Second Division with the data editor. However, i don't know how to remove them from the CL and replace them with Malaga. Any ideas? Cheers.

Go on the editor and select the competitions tab for your edited database. Search for the CL (i think its euro champions cup) wihi the database. Then go to registered teams, or the tab inside the competition that shows the list for all teams competing. Find villareal and replace them with Malaga.

ManCitizens. said:
ono said:
I've put Villareal into the Spanish Second Division with the data editor. However, i don't know how to remove them from the CL and replace them with Malaga. Any ideas? Cheers.

Go on the editor and select the competitions tab for your edited database. Search for the CL (i think its euro champions cup) wihi the database. Then go to registered teams, or the tab inside the competition that shows the list for all teams competing. Find villareal and replace them with Malaga.
Star man cheers mate. Works.

ono said:
ManCitizens. said:
ono said:

Star man cheers mate. Works.

No worries.

just won the league for 2nd time in row with west brom. Team now is:

gk;Courtois
lb:neil taylor
rb: pace (regen)
cb:zouma
cb:craig dawson
cm deep lying playmaker:joe allan or verrati
cm advanced playmaker: poli
am advanced playmaker right: isco
am advanced playmaker left: coutinho or tadic as a winger
am attacking mid: sigurdsson
st poacher: fierro

also got sanogo and niang as striking options. Most of the rest of my bench are regens now.

Just bought Zouma for 36 million, my only major buy this summer but he seems well worth it, class act.

Highest wage earner is on 56k a week.

Just been granted a request to build a new stadium, well chuffed with that as its 1st time i've ever managed that on fm.

All my strikers are class and average at least a goal a game.

Got loads of class youngsters out on loan at the moment some of which i'm starting to gradually bring through

wonder when FM 2013 is coming out.

at the moment i'm back managing the blues, also fucking up the rags transfer policy by putting bids in for every single player they bid for, offering huge contracts then delaying the transfer until it gets cancelled. only 2 players have slipped through the net in 3 seasons so far, some young kid who was shite and a left winger who looks ok. its good to see there squad getting older and smaller!!

bammy blue said:

at the moment i'm back managing the blues, also fucking up the rags transfer policy by putting bids in for every single player they bid for, offering huge contracts then delaying the transfer until it gets cancelled. only 2 players have slipped through the net in 3 seasons so far, some young kid who was shite and a left winger who looks ok. its good to see there squad getting older and smaller!!

this made me chuckle.

bammy blue said:

Yeah, that's brilliant!

Currently aiming for three CL titles in the three seasons with three different teams; City, Dortmund, and now at AC Milan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.