"Football Needs A Gay Hero!"

halfcenturyup said:
ferguson.jpg

Now that made I smile.

Apparently Sir Joesph Of Barton is going to sue the Daily Fail because of this article... <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2243241/Joey-Barton-footballs-gay-hero--Martin-Samuel.html#ixzz2ECPX941I" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z2ECPX941I</a>

Ermm..the article is beyond bizarre but what case would Barton have for suing Samuel/the Mail?

Barton made a good contribution to Britain's Gay Footballers on BBC3 earlier this year. Like Amal Fashanu, Barton has a Gay Uncle but blames the whole overall culture of football from preventing any Gay player from being open about their sexuality.

TBH, football needs a Gay hero as much as it needs a Heterosexual one - but I understand and appreciate the sentiments that lead to this kind of declaration. Hopefully one day this kind of debate will not even have to exist but, until it does, the process continues.

I thought at first I might struggle to accept a gay footballer. However I realised, how would I feel if someone like Zabaleta - someone who is brave, loves the club and plays with his heart came out about being gay?

I don't think my opinion of him would change to be honest.

RabidCity said:
I thought at first I might struggle to accept a gay footballer. However I realised, how would I feel if someone like Zabaleta - someone who is brave, loves the club and plays with his heart came out about being gay?

Being an out and proud Solosexual i think i'd have difficulty saying no to that hard bastard.

RabidCity said:

I couldn't give a fuck if someone's gay or not, I know lots of bi's, gays, lesbos and get on with them

I don't care about what they do in their private life as log as they play well.

tev.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.