Football Shirt Collection For Sale

For all we know City may have asked about the collection, what specific shirts are in the collection, decided not to make an offer, decided make an offer on specific shirts, etc?

I don't think City would be interested in the full collection as the majority of the shirts wouldn't be put on display in the new museum. There's only so much space the club can give over to shirts in the new museum, so the shirts have to be very special, and have to have Important City history behind them.
For all we know, city made the highest bid, but did not meet the reserve

Seems small minded of the club? Lets say £400k - 10 days of Debruynes wages to have 260 items of memorabilia for Eternity?

How come Mark hasn't replied once on this thread?
He is seriously ill,anyone know ?
He will have his reasons and if he doesn't want the world to know that's fine.

Personally I wouldn't want that collection in my house. It's too valuable and it's too much money and responsibility just sat blocking up your spare room.

He’s definitely seen the thread because he liked a post of mine here.
Perhaps he’s not comfortable contributing to the thread when it’s about something that’s so personal to him.
He didn't start the thread,if he was uncomfortable he should have asked the OP or mods to delete it.
I would,if that was the case .

He didn't start the thread,if he was uncomfortable he should have asked the OP or mods to delete it.
I would,if that was the case .
I didn’t mean he was uncomfortable with the thread per se - on the contrary, I’d have thought any exposure to the auction was in his interests.
It was more a case that he didn’t feel it was right to personally contribute to it. The auction site may even have advised against him making any online comments related to the sale.

Seems small minded of the club? Lets say £400k - 10 days of Debruynes wages to have 260 items of memorabilia for Eternity?
The collection is worth £25000 max most of the shirt's are not high value items.
I know you collect programs and you will know only certain ones have real value.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.