Football Trivia Question of the Day (continued)

George Hannah said:
Beermonster said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Taking a stab - goalkeepers number 13?
Given, Taylor and Pants??

I don't know the answer but kolarov wore 13 before taking 11 and I'm sure Given wore number 1 while Joe Hart was number 25
quite right, 13 is not the number, Taylor was #12 & Costel #30

It was posted about two pages back wasn't it? 36.

without a dream said:
It was posted about two pages back wasn't it? 36.
#36 has been worn by Javan Vidal, Denis Suarez and currently Bruno Zuculini, who is on loan at top of the table Valencia
SPIDERBOY said:
54.....trippier,smith and Kennedy ?
#54 has been worn only by Tom Smith and Alex Henshall since July 2010. Kieran Kennedy wore #53 along with Chris Chantler & currently José Angel Tasende - known as Angelino

so to summarize - both of the last two attempts are wrong

SPIDERBOY said:
moon said:
Just tried working through the shirts from the answers given and got to 24
But can only think of Vieira
Think Onuoha and Evans had 24 as well.
Spot on. Nedum gave up his #4 shirt to Vinny in 2010 in exchange for Paddy's and before those two, back in the mists of pre-Sheikh time, it was worn by Javier Garrido, DaMarcus Beasley and pal Joey Barton.

Confession time. I honestly don't know the shirt numbers of our most famous players.

I also have no recollection of George Weah a former world player of the year at Chelsea but I got all the others. Very strange how the mind works, as I worked it out I had Danny Granville down long before Anelka and SWP who are perhaps the best two examples.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.