Football Trivia Question of the Day

THFC6061 said:
Yes, Geoff Hurst (West Ham) 4 goals, Roger Hunt (Liverpool) & Bobby Charlton (Manchester Utd) 3 goals each and Martin Peters (West Ham) 1 goal.

Sunday 26th June 2011

Which three countries located in mainland South America have never competed in the Copa America?

French Guyana
Suriname

?

Guyana

Yes, French Guiana, Guyana and Suriname, who all play their international football as part of the Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Association Football (CONCACAF).

Monday 27th June 2011

Which is the only country, other than Mexico & USA, to have won the CONCACAF Gold Cup from 1991 to 2011?

simonr555 said:
Canada in 2000.

Spot-on.

Mexico have won 6 Gold Cups and the United States have won 4.

Tuesday 28th June 2011

Which England international won caps playing for the most England managers?

THFC6061 said:
simonr555 said:
I know Boavista won it at the turn of the century, but no idea about the other one.

OS Belenenses and Boavista Porto have both won a single League title each.

The other 75 titles have gone to Benfica (32), Porto (25) & Sporting (18).

Saturday 25th June 2011

Which four players scored England's 11 goals during the 1966 FIFA World Cup Finals tournament?

What about Braga?

Ticket For Schalke said:
THFC6061 said:
simonr555 said:
I know Boavista won it at the turn of the century, but no idea about the other one.

OS Belenenses and Boavista Porto have both won a single League title each.

The other 75 titles have gone to Benfica (32), Porto (25) & Sporting (18).

Saturday 25th June 2011

Which four players scored England's 11 goals during the 1966 FIFA World Cup Finals tournament?

What about Braga?

The best Braga have managed in the Potuguese League was runner-up in the 2009-10 season...

http://www.myfootballfacts.com/WorldLeaguesPortugal.html

simonr555 said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
Beckham ? or is it too obvious ?

That's who I was thinking of too.

No, not David Beckham.

I'll give you a clue...

The player in question made his debut for England in 1988 under Bobby Robson and his international career finished under Sven-Göran Eriksson in 2002.

THFC6061 said:
simonr555 said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
Beckham ? or is it too obvious ?

That's who I was thinking of too.

No, not David Beckham.

I'll give you a clue...

The player in question made his debut for England in 1988 under Bobby Robson and his international career finished under Sven-Göran Eriksson in 2002.

David Seaman?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.