Footballers Collapsing/Becoming ill

It's a good question. The British Heart Foundation figure for the UK is 160,000 deaths a year (460 per day) but I don't know the age breakdown. Like everyone I have always assumed most of the people dying from heart conditions were elderly but I know from my own family experience that plenty of younger (and fit) people are affected. The figures would be worth digging out.
Hi Bobby. They range from young children all the way through the age groups. For some people it will be the only one they have others ave 3/4 more. Fortunately, they are still rare.

Nothing like having a debate is there
I'm not engaging in a debate with someone who's claiming stupid things like vaccines being linked to the collapse of a player who wasn't even vaccinated at the time of his collapse.

It really is easier just to block and ignore thick twats like that.

I'm not engaging in a debate with someone who's claiming stupid things like vaccines being linked to the collapse of a player who wasn't even vaccinated at the time of his collapse.

It really is easier just to block and ignore thick twats like that.
hence why everyone will ignore you, given you can't differentiate between hypothesis and claim and retrofitting a story to a post made before any information was released. Your fixation with one word in a paragraph about a wider subject is enough to sum up how devoid of cognitive thought you are.

Running about 50% further a game and all the extra games doesn't help.

1 or 2 people in a country isn't public health issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.