footballers faces you would never tire of punching

fathellensbellend

which players do you have an irrational hatred of

jack Wilshire for me, I hate the odious prick, every time he gets tackled it takes him an age to get up, and pulls a face like, how dare you tackle me, also the way he fabricated a story about how city fans were calling his kids names, yet fast forward to arsenal winning the cup, at their parade this gobshite is bellowing down the microphone "what do you think of Tottenham, and what do think of shit.

special mentions for kyle walker and glen Johnson also

de niro said:
Why? They are just doing their job. And very well at that.

It isn't something isolated to football, Bill, the phrase is quite common among everyday life. It is just a case of people holding grudges, which happens most often when you fixate on a person's bad traits and usually little or no communication (not in a positive sense anyway) takes place. If people want to hate personal characteristics of footballers and express themselves in a morbid fantasy of reenacting the basement scene from fight club with Jared Leto substituted for "X footballer" then it doesn't bother me.

Jack Wilshere
Michael Brown
Lee Cattermole
Jizzyjazz (actually, anyone at Trafford Rangers)
Kyle Walker
Lee Hughes
Suarez

Those off the top of my head; there are plenty more!

de niro said:
Why? They are just doing their job. And very well at that.
You'd love to rabbit-punch Yaya wouldn't you?

I don't know any of them personally so none of them. I would be too busy punching my boss at work to care about hitting a football player :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.